rythu bandhu app|telangana rythu bandhu telangana|rythu bandhu 2nd phase latest news|Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status
The Telangana government would provide Rs 10,000 as financial assistance to farmers on its own and the Centre’s Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme would be an additional benefit to them, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.the state government proposed to increase the investment support to farmers under its “Rythu Bandhu” scheme from Rs 4,000 per acre per crop season to Rs 5,000 per acre per crop.
The total support in a year will be Rs 10,000 per acre.On farm loan waiver, Rao said the government cannot waive loans at one go.In the budget, the government proposed to waive all agriculture term loans up to Rs one lakh, outstanding as on December 11, 2018.Towards this, an amount of Rs 6,000 crore is proposed,” Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, who also holds the finance portfolio, said while presenting the vote-on-account budget for 2019-20
Telangana rythu bandhu Scheme
The budget reflected the major electoral promises made by TRS, with thrust on welfare schemes.Under the investment support scheme ‘Rythu Bandhu’, the government is currently extending support of Rs 4,000 per acre per crop season amounting to Rs 8,000 per annum.I propose to increase this support to Rs 5,000 per acre per crop. The total support in a year will be Rs 10,000 per acre,”
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme is pre polled promise of KCR’s Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) Political Party. family head, spouse and dependant children — would get waiver benefit of ₹1 lakh, even after putting together the loans taken from one or more banks, irrespective of the landholding of the family in different names and different loan accounts. Besides, the waiver amount would include both the principal and interest amount together
Rythu bandhu 2nd phase latest news
In spite of the lockdown imprinting its incomes, the Telangana government has discharged Rs 7,000 crore for Rythu Bandhu for Kharif crop and another Rs 1,200 crore for the harvest advance waiver, an aggregate of Rs 8,200 crore on Thursday. The State government will store the yield credit waiver sums straightforwardly into the financial balances. In the primary portion crop credit waiver, a measure of Rs 1,200 crore will be saved into the records of 6.1 lakh beneficiaries. Also, Mr Harish Rao said arrangements were being made to credit the assistance at ₹5,000 per acre to about 51 lakh eligible farmers before the commencement of the agriculture season.
Rythu Bandhu Eligibility Criteria
The farmers should follow all of the eligibility criteria mentioned below to avail of the benefit of the scheme:-
- The farmer must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The farmer must own the land.
- The farmer must be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not applicable to commercial farmers.
The following documents are required, if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
Procedure to Check Rythu Bandhu Status
To check the application status of the scheme, you need to follow these simple steps given below:-
- TS Rythu Bandhu scheme payment status link – http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default.aspxBeneficiary List – https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in/login
- A webpage will appear on your computer screen
- Select on Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option form the menu bar.
- Click on the Scheme Wise Report from the drop-down list.
- Enter details.
- Select year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
Procedure to Get Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear.
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will appear.
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Click on Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link Select-
- The beneficiary list will appear.