kalia yojana official site|kalia. co .in|kalia yojana helpline no|kalia yojana reject list|kalia.co.in list|kalia yojana new list|beneficiary list of kalia yojana|www kalia yojana co in list|www kalia co in list|kalia yojana new list 2022|
kalia yojana official site will provide you all information related to include farmers in kalia yojana reject list financial aid distribution. Check kalia yojana in odisha list 2022 pdf download here. If you have applied for KALIA Scheme and you are searching for the KALIA Yojana kalia yojana new list 2022 then stay with us we will provide you all the detail here.Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list covers Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers. Government of state in released the Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list in to two Parts Part A & Part B
KALIA was launched last month and completed its first phase of registration Tuesday. Under the scheme, Rs 10,180 crore will be spent over three years until 2022-21 in providing financial assistance to cultivators and landless agricultural labourers. At the Krushi Odisha 2022 event in Bhubaneswar Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik claimed the scheme will benefit 92% of the cultivators in the state and include every category from big farmers to landless cultivators.
kalia yojana new list
- 1 kalia yojana new list
- 2 Odisha Kalia Yojana 2022
- 3 Odisha Kalia Yojana 2022 New Update
- 4 About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
- 5 KALIA Yojana List (3rd Phase) @ kalia.co.in Karj Mafi
- 6 Eligibility and Important Documents
- 6.1 Eligibility Criteria
- 6.2 Required Documentation
- 6.3 District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022
- 6.4 KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
- 6.5 KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- 6.6 KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- 6.7 FAQs
The State Government has released the draft list of beneficiaries under the newly launched Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme.The State Government has released the draft list of beneficiaries under the newly launched Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme.
The Odisha government will start disbursing Rs 5,000/family to the bank accounts of small and marginal farmers starting January 25 for the 2019-20 rabi (winter) crop season under its newly-launched Kalia scheme.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2022
|Article About||Kalia Yojana List|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|List view process||Online|
|Benefits||Help to landless farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Objective of KALIA Yojana
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agriculture households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2022 New Update
The Odisha government on Friday transferred Rs 1272 crore to the accounts of over 53 lakh small and marginal farmers and landless labourers under the KALIA Yojana.Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik initiated transfer of Rs 2000 Kalia assistance to each eligible farmer.The Kalia Yojana installment was given for 2020-21.The Chief Minister said the state government had repeatedly demanded that the central government double the MSP.In addition, various programs have been taken to strengthen the Marketing Infrastructure for agricultural products
On the occasion of Odisha Day on 2nd April, Odisha CM disbursed an amount of Rs.693.94 Crores to more than 34 lakh Farmers listed as beneficiaries under Kalia Yojana. The amount has been disbursed for Rabi season.
About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
Kalia Yojana is a scheme by the CM of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. It was launched on 21 December 2018 for the 2017-2018 Rabi Season. The main goal of the scheme was to provide a means of livelihood to the farmers of the state. Under the scheme, the state government allocated an amount of INR 5115 crore. The yojana is basically based on benefiting the farmers in every way.
କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା ହେଉଛି ଓଡିଶା ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ ନବୀନ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକଙ୍କ ଏକ ଯୋଜନା। 2017-2018 ପାଇଁ ଏହା ଡିସେମ୍ବର 21, 2018 ରେ ଆରମ୍ଭ କରାଯାଇଥିଲା | ଏହି ଯୋଜନାର ମୂଳ ଲକ୍ଷ୍ୟ ଥିଲା ରାଜ୍ୟର ଚାଷୀଙ୍କୁ ଜୀବିକା ଯୋଗାଇବା। ଏହି ଯୋଜନା ଅଧୀନରେ ରାଜ୍ୟ ସରକାର 5,115 କୋଟି ଟଙ୍କା ଆବଣ୍ଟନ କରୁଛନ୍ତି। ଏହି ଯୋଜନାଟି ହେଉଛି କୃଷକମାନଙ୍କୁ ପ୍ରତ୍ୟେକ ଉପାୟରେ ଉପକୃତ କରିବା
It is estimated that about 50 lakh families will benefit from the scheme. In 2019 only, more than 40 lakh farmers gained benefits from the scheme. The government is providing financial aid of INR 10,000 – 40,000 to the beneficiaries of the Scheme. People who want to view the final list of beneficiaries can view it from the official website. The government portal of Scheme is publishing the Final List PDF.
KALIA Yojana List (3rd Phase) @ kalia.co.in Karj Mafi
If you are someone who already applied for the scheme, then this article is for you. To bring in to your knowledge, the government has released the list of beneficiaries. It is the final list of the beneficiaries. You can check your name in the list and know if you are among the beneficiaries or not. The government announced the list in three phases, namely, 1st phase beneficiary list, 2nd list and 3rd list.
The second list beneficiaries have already been listed down and now the 3rd list and final list for the scheme is available online. Interested candidates can check their names on this list available online. The beneficiaries, who get their name on this list will be eligible to get financial assistance of up to INR10,000 to 40,000. This amount will be provided to the beneficiaries on an annual basis. In addition to this, other benefits like insurance cover and other benefits will be provided to the needy.
Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list
KALIA Scheme Green list have two separate parts. Part A Consists the detail of selected beneficiary on the basis of submitted Green application form & Part B (Incomplete list) is Consist the detail of those beneficiary who did not submit adequate detail at the time of submitting application form. Check your name in these Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list & avail all the benefits of the scheme.
Under the second Draft beneficiary list at the time of releasing the KALIA Scheme Green list@ kalia.co.in Block level officers has given unique serial number to each beneficiary. These Green Draft Beneficiary list Serial Number has given to each Small & Marginal farmer. At the Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list
Eligibility and Important Documents
To be a part of the KALIA Yojana, their person should be eligible and should hold the proper documentation. Check out the eligibility criteria and important documents required for KALIA Yojana below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- applicant must belong to the marginal or small category.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they are not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Making the Payment Process more secure, effective, accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number has not seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- To track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- Home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Click “track your application” option available in the top right corner
- A new page appears where you need to enter the token number
- Click show option and your application status will display on the screen.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the forms tab
- Now you need to click on the refund application link
- Now a form will open in front of you
- You need to download this form and take a printout of it
- Now you need to fill the form carefully and submit it to the concerned department
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login
- Now you need to select your category
- After that, you have to click on the link according to your category
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you need to click on the login
What is KALIA Yojana in Odisha?
It is a package Scheme by the government of Odisha with an aim to provide financial assistance to the farmers and reduce poverty.
What is the full form of KALIA in Kalia Yojana?
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
When will the 3rd phase KALIA Yojana beneficiary list be out?
The 3rd Kalia Yojana list is out now. All the aspirants who applied to be the beneficiary under the scheme can check their name on the list.
Where can I get KALIA Yojana new list?
The new updated list for Kalia Yojana is now available on the Official website of the Authority.
How to check name on the Kalia Yojana List?
Aspirants who want to check their name on the list can do so by visiting the official portal. After that, you can follow the steps mentioned in the post and check for your name on the list.
Who can get benefits of the KALIA Yojana?
Landless Agricultural Laborer and Households, Small Farmers, Marginal Farmers, Vulnerable Agricultural Households and Cultivators.
How can I check my installment in KALIA Yojana?
You can get information related to your installment from your bank branch.