Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has on launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme and flagged off the distribution of tractors and combine harvesters at Chuttugunta Centre in Guntur district. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said 3,800 tractors and 320 combined harvesters would be made available at Rythu Bharosa Centres (RBKs) across the State. As part of the initiative, he credited a subsidy of ₹175 crore into 5,260 farmer group bank accounts. The State government is providing a 40 per cent subsidy and providing loans for 50 per cent of the machinery cost, and the remaining 10 percent can be paid by the farmer’s group.
Asserting that the government was committed’ to farmers’ welfare, Reddy said 10,750 RBKs were set up to assist the farmers from seed to sale and farm equipment like tractors and harvesters were also made available. About 10,750 YSR Yantra Seva Centres would be set up at each RBK level at a cost of ₹2,016 crore and 1,615 harvesters will be made available at cluster level where the paddy cultivation was more widespread, he added, according to a release.
ysr yantra seva scheme
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy here on Tuesday YSR Yantra Seva, a scheme under which the farmers across the State are provided tractors and combined harvesters ahead of the kharif season.The Chief Minister, on the occasion, also credited an amount of ₹175 crore towards subsidy into the bank accounts of 5,260 farmer groups.
At the programme, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy flagged off the 1,200 tractors and 20 combined harvesters that were handed over to the farmers from eight districts.Addressing a public meeting later, the Chief Minister said his government was hand holding the farmers right from the stage of sowing seeds to marketing of agricultural produce.
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that the applicants should fulfill to get eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- All the financially poor farmers are eligible for the machinery assistance scheme.
- Farmers should possess the required documents to get qualified for the scheme.
Documents Required for Yantra Seva AP
- Photocopy of Farmer’s Aadhar Card.
- Annual Income Certificate of the Applicant Farmer.
- BPL or AAY Cardholders can also be eligible.
- Land Details and crop details of beneficiary farmers.
- Bank passbook details to get the financial assistance.
ysr yantra seva apply online
- Please go and visit the official portal of AP AGRISNET.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Application Forms option available in the menu bar.
- It displays the two application forms available on the newly opened page.
- Click on each link to download the application forms from the portal.
- Let us see the procedure to fill in the Application Form 1:Agricultural Mechanization – Application For Personal Equipment.
- Start filling the downloaded form by entering the details manually.
- Enter the Scheme Name, Date, Group Name, and Fill in the details like Full Name of the Farmer, Father’s Name, Caste (SC, ST, BC, OC), Gender, Village, Mandal, and District.
- Also, fill in the land details such as Village Name, Passbook Number, Total Area as the land type.
- Enter the Crop Details, Bank Details, Bank Account Number, Previous Subsidy Details.
- Give the details of the list of tools and machinery required for you.
- Please sign at the end of the application form.
- Let us see the process to fill the form 2: Agricultural Mechanization – Application For Group Farmers (Custom Hiring Centers And Implement Hiring Centers).
- The procedure to fill in application form 2 remains the same for the above application form also.
- After filling in the registration form, the farmers should submit the form to the concerned authorities.
- After that, you will receive assistance from the government if you are eligible for the scheme.