jvd status check|jvd payment status|jvd status check 2022|jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022|how to check jvd eligible list 2022|ap.gov.in vidya deevena:Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released the first instalment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme on Monday. The amount, a total of Rs 671.45 crore, was paid directly to accounts of women whose children are pursuing higher education.The second instalment is scheduled to be released in July, the third in December and the fourth in February next year.
The scheme has been designed to make education accessible to the poor and needy. He added that the real wealth which can be given to the future generations is education, which alone can eradicate poverty and change lives. Last year, around 10.11 lakh students benefitted from the scheme. This year, the number increased by 77,000 benefitting a total of 10.88 lakh students, the chief minister said.
YSR Vidya Deevena Payment Status
The scholarship scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, mainly the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh that is Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the implementation of this scheme, financial funds will be provided to all of the students who are willing to study and gain higher education but they are unable to pay their fees because of the financial burden of their family. Many of the students in Andhra Pradesh state are of a great academic score but are unable to pay their fees because they don’t have enough money to even eat properly. So, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help all those students.
On 16 March 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme funds and deposited it directly into the bank account of the mothers of the student. An amount of Rs 709 crore has been transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. This transfer has been done virtually from the CM camp office
|Name||YSR Vidya Deevena Payment Status|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Fee Reimbursement Under Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme
On 16 March 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme funds and deposited it directly into the bank account of the mothers of the student. An amount of Rs 709 crore has been transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. This transfer has been done virtually from the CM camp office. Through this scheme, the government offers full fee reimbursement. On this occasion, CM has highlighted the fact that education is the only asset one can give to the children, and due to this reason the government has started this scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing 709 crores to about 10.82 lakh students for October-December 2021 quarter. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also proposed 27706 crores for school education for the financial year 2022-23. This fund is 12.52 percent more than last year’s allocation.
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme so that all of the students from all of the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives In The Scheme
As mentioned above, many incentives are provided to all of the beneficiaries who enrolled themselves in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. The complete list of incentives that will you provide to all of the beneficiaries is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will give Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will exempt from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rupee 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme and the one benefit that has grabbed all of the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state is the free of cost education which will be provided to all of the beneficiaries who pass the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below. Also, tuition fees, mess charges, hostel charges will be exempted from all of the students who excel in the studies as per the reports of their academics which will be provided by their hostels or by their college itself. Also, monetary incentives will be provided every year to all of the beneficiaries.
Also Read This Article:- AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration
If you want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna Vidya deevena Scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers has exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must enrol in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
Also Read This Article:-AP YSR Rythu Seva Lo Upadhi Mitra Scheme 2022
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Also Read This Article:-YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List
jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then you can follow the following steps given below:-
- how to check jvd eligible list 2022 to click on Official Website
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
How do I know if I qualify for Vidya Deevena?
Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
Is JVD amount release?
Jagan released Rs 55.95 crore under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena (JVD) scheme for the quarter from October-December 2021, benefiting over 91,779 students pursuing their higher studies in Chittoor district.
What is the last date for JVD 2022?
20th December 2022
One of the prestigious schemes, named ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently.