ysr panta bheema status by aadhar|ysr bima call centre number”ysr panta bheema status”ysr panta bheema status”ysr bheema beneficiary status”
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has Launched YSR Pantala Beema Scheme. Under this scheme government aims to relieving the financial button of farmers. YSR Pantala Beema Scheme announced with a main objective to provide benefits to the farmers who incurred heavy loss due to natural calamities.In the similar lines, the AP State government has unveiled another scheme called Pantala Beema Scheme (వైఎస్సార్ ఉచిత పంటల భీమా) for the state farmers.
Andhra Pradesh government has introduced various welfare scheme for upliftment of state farmers. Recently Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy disbursed the insurance premium amounting Rs. 1252 crore. This scheme aims to provide insurance benefit to the farmers, if there is a crop loss due to natural calamities.Under this new scheme, the AP State Government will provide Free Crop Insurance to the eligible farmers. Under Uchitha Pantala Bima Scheme around 9.48 Lakh Farmers will get benefited in AP.
Ysr Uchitha Pantala Bheema Website
|Scheme Name||Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Disbursed Amount||Rs. 1252 Crore|
AP Pantala Bhima (Free Insurance) Scheme Complete Details
Let us see the features and highlights of the recently announced Uchitha Pantala Beema for the AP State farmers.
- The recently announced Pantala Bhima scheme is a free insurance scheme without paying any premium to the farmers.
- The government will pay 1,252 Crore Insurance to around 9.48 lakh farmers in the State.
- The farmers who have lost their crops in 2019 will get the insurance amount under this recent announcement.
- The Uchitha Bima scheme has been implemented with the help of the e-Cropping.
- Under e-Cropping, the government has captured all the details regarding the crops.
- The government under this scheme will cover around 45.96 lakh hectares of land.
- The farmers can know the beneficiary list details by visiting the Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBK).
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must be white ration card holder
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Apply and Online Application Form for YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam
- The farmers are not required to apply for this scheme again, as the farmers have already been registered their details on e-Crop/e-Panta Mobile Apps.
- As the farmers have already registered themselves on the e-Crop App, the money will get credited directly to their accounts online to their banks through DBT.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status
ysr panta bheema status”ysr bheema beneficiary status
To check your Bheema application Status at first you have to visit the Official Website i.e www.bima.ap.gov.in/default.aspx.
- Here you will be on the YSR Bheema Dashboard Page.
- Now you have to go to the Monitoring Cell option. Here you can see the Claims Status.
If you still do not find what you are looking for then you have to click on the CLAIMS. Here on this page, you can find the claims list.
1 thought on “[Status] Ysr Uchitha Pantala Bheema Website”status by aadhar|call centre number”
Last year 2020 kharif balance is not credited. We are eligible and crop booking is also done.