ysr sunna vaddi scheme details|ysr sunna vaddi scheme beneficiary list|ysr sunna vaddi beneficiary list|ysr sunna vaddi status
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme 2021 has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. In this zero interest crop loan scheme, govt. will provide interest subsidy on loans for crops.Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has released ₹510.32 crore into the unencumbered bank accounts of 14.58 lakh farmers in the State towards interest subsidy for 2019 kharif crop loans under the YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu (Zero Interest) scheme.
He also released ₹132 crore for 1.98 lakh farmers towards input subsidy for the crops damaged in October.This initiative reinforced the confidence of the women to take up another productive activity for their socio-economic development. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the YSR Sunna Vadi Scheme.YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme is a zero interest crop loan scheme for farmers.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme 2021
In this scheme, the state govt. reimburses all the outstanding crop loans of those farmers who repay it on time. Accordingly, the AP state govt. has now released interest subsidy for crop loans taken during the Kharif 2019 season.Along with this, the beneficiary women will be able to get loans from banks at zero interest rates for the expansion of business activities. With the introduction of this scheme by the Andhra Pradesh government, all permanent women living in the state can avail of the scheme.
Details Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
|Name||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Elderly women in SHG|
|Objective||Providing loan waiver|
If any women want to avail the benefits of the scheme, she must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a female
- An Applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must have a credit amount of less than rupees 500000.
- The applicant must belong to the self-help group of Andhra Pradesh state.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pen card
- Passport size photo
- income certificate
- Ration card copy
- Bank account information
- Loan account information
- Residence certificate
How To Check YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “download” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now all the schemes are listed on the screen, find the relevant scheme option, and click on it.
- After that, click on Beneficiary list 2021 and a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page select your district, city/ region and after selecting the values click on the submit button.
- The beneficiary list will open on your device screen.
Q1. Who is eligible for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme?
Ans. All those women who are members of Self Help Grop, who are Permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh, women who belong to below poverty line will be eligible for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
Q2. What documents I will need to apply for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam?
Ans. To apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme you will need Photo ID Proof, Residence Proof, BPL Certificate, Registered SHG Certificate, Bank Details, Bank Loan Documents.
Q3. How can I check if I am a beneficiary or not?
Ans. You will have to check the beneficiary List on the official portal.
Q4. How can I apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Online?
Ans. Application Process for this scheme will be done through the door to door surveys.