ysr rythu bharosa status 2022 23|ysr rythu bharosa list beneficiary name online check in|ysr rythu bharosa helpline number|ysr rythu bharosa 2022 payment status:Rythu Bharosa status 2022: While Andhra Pradesh government has released the first tranche of Rs 5,500 on Monday under Rythu Bharosa, Rs 2000 would be credited under PM Kisan Scheme which is scheduled to be disbursed by the end of this month.The Andhra Pradesh on May 16, Monday credited monetary assistance of Rs 5,500 into the accounts of eligible farmers of YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan scheme.
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan scheme, the AP State government gives financial assistance of Rs 13500 per year to eligible farmers in three different installments . The entire amount of Rs 13500 does not come via YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme alone, and as the name suggests, the direct cash transfer includes Rs 6000 annually assured to eligible farmers under PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM-KISAN). In other words, while Rs 7,500 comes from the state government, another Rs 6000 comes via PM KISAN scheme.
ysr rythu bharosa payment status
While AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy released the first tranche of Rs 5,500 on Monday, Rs 2000 would be credited under PM Kisan Scheme which is scheduled to be disbursed by the end of this month.It must be noted that the state government has been paying Rs 13,500, including Rs 6,000 under PM-KISAN, to each farmer per annum, naming the scheme as YSR Rythu Bharosa.
However, in the past the Centre had made it categorically clear that PM-KISAN being a Central Sector Scheme, can’t be combined with any other scheme implemented by any state government. The AP state government has been paying Rs 13,500, including Rs 6,000 under PM-KISAN, to each farmer per annum, naming the scheme as YSR Rythu Bharosa.
ysr rythu bharosa status 2022 23
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- This scheme has launched on the 15th of October 2019
- Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be provided to the farmers of the state within the period of next 5 years
- The financial incentives will be provided to all the eligible farmers of the state
- The beneficiary will receive Rs 13500 per year under this scheme
- Under the first and second instalment of this scheme, the government have provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 respectively
- The third instalment of Rs 2000 has also deposited into the account of the farmers on 28 December 2020
- Under this scheme around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the bank account of the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The list of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is prepared by real-time government society
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero per cent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be associated with agricultural sector
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenant can also apply
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
Ysr Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Checking
- Visit official portal of Rythu Bharosa www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the menu-bar on top-right-corner.
- Click on “Know your Status” option
- Tap on “Know your RythuBharosa Status” option
- Now you will need to fill your “Aadhaar Number” and click “Submit” button
- You can now check your details regarding last installment and upcoming installment
ysr uchitha pantala bheema website