YSR Navodayam Scheme 2021|YSR Navodayam Scheme 2021 online apply|YSR Navodayam Scheme apply|YSR Navodayam|YSR Navodayam Scheme application|YSR Navodayam Scheme|ap tailors scheme apply online|ap tailors online apply|ap tailors scheme 2021|ysr navodayam scheme apply online|bc welfare apcfss
The Andhra Pradesh Government launched a scheme called YSR Navodayam The scheme aims to bail out micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the State and provide them financial relief by restructuring their bank loans before March 31,2021.The state’s Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy inaugurated the scheme at his camp office at Tadepalli and then conducted a review meeting.
Under the scheme, about 80,0000 MSMEs in the State would be benefited as their bank loans, that are subject to a ceiling of Rs 25 crores, would be restructured. They would get more financial support and more time to pay back the loan.The objective of the YSR Navodayam Scheme was to accelerate economic growth and boost in the process of industrialization in the State. In order to enhance employment, the AP Government is incentivizing the youngsters in the State. Under this scheme, the Government supports and provides financial assistance to the Tailors, Barbers and Weavers of the State. The Government is also providing specific incentive amount through the scheme to generate employment.
- 1 YSR Navodayam Scheme 2021|ap tailors scheme 2021
- 2 AP YSR Navodayam Scheme
he CM announced the scheme to cover the MSMEs, which will employ millions. The state government has already issued Rs 10 crore for financial support to MSMEs under the YSR Navodaya Scheme.
The scheme applies to MSMEs who have borrowed up to a maximum of Rs. 25 crores. The government will provide the financial assistance needed to renew accounts under one-time restructuring. The preparation of the audit report will support 50% of the cost of production and a maximum of Rs 2 lakh.
These companies will be releasing past financial incentives. About 3000 crore subsidy amount was not distributed to the industries. The scheme is open till 31 March 2021. The state government will implement the scheme in cooperation with the Reserve Bank of India.
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Navodayam Scheme|
|Introduced by||Andra Pradesh Cabinet|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs 4000 crore|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt.|
|Beneficiary||Micro, Medium & Small Enterprises|
|Start Date to Apply||16 october|
|Official website||Updated Soon|
Benefits Of AP Tailors Scheme 2021
There are many benefits of the YSR AP tailor’s scheme and one of the main benefits is the incentive that will be provided to all of the beneficiaries. The state cabinet board has approved a proposal to provide a total of INR 10000 financial aid to weavers, barbers, and tailors. The scheme will help develop the small and marginal businessmen of the state. The main motive behind is to encourage small business to earn lots of profits and thus contribute to the economy. The Government in total will spend INR 411 crore for the benefits of the beneficiaries.
The below following are the criteria to be fulfilled by the enterprises to avail the grant:
- Applicants working as Barbers, Tailors, Weavers and MSMEs workers are covered under this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided only to the permanent residents of AP.
- The beneficiaries must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) population.
- To get the benefits under this scheme, the applicants need a bank account.
The eligible beneficiary must attach the below following documents to apply for this scheme:
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Number, legal Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook (Photocopy of the first page)
- Any other documents (if applicable)
- Applicants first of all visit the concerned website link that is https://bcwelfare.apcfss.in/
- And then scroll down to page, Click on “Click here to apply online application for Financial Assistance to Washerman, Barbers and Tailors Link”
- The page will load in new tab, then it will asked your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Click on “Continue” Button.
- Here You have to Enter OTP and Submit it.
- Kindly fill all details carefully such as Ration Card Number, Mee Seva Integrated Certificate No., Address, Mobile Number, Bank Account Details, Beneficiary Details activity etc.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph of Beneficiary.
- Finally click on submit button and save the details.
Registration Process of AP Tailors Scheme
To apply for the AP Tailor’s scheme, you must follow the simple steps given here:-
- First, visit the link given here
- Login using your user ID and password.
- On the next webpage, click on the option of the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Attach all the asked documents.
- Click on submit
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2021
To search eligibility list under AP Tailor scheme following steps are to be followed:-
- Go to the official website.
- Now click on ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option available on the top of the website
- Now a list of districts will be opened in front of you
- Derby total five columns of the serial number, district, urban, rural and total
- Click on the urban or rural (whichever area you belong) link in front of your district
- Now you will be redirected to Mandal list
- Search for your Mandal and click on the link in front of your Mandal
- Now the list of secretariat name and GP name will be in front of you
Read more— AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme 2021