AP YSR Navasakam Scheme|YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020|YSR Navasakam Scheme online apply|YSR Navasakam Scheme final Rejection List|AP YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries list|YSR Navasakam status|YSR Navasakam scheme status|navasakam ap gov in login do|ap navasakam login|navasakam ap gov in login|ysr navasakam ap gov in|navasakam login|ap navasakam registration
Andhra Pradesh govt. has started AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2019. So, which is a revolutionary step for the implementation of govt? welfare schemes. The process for identification of YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries. So, it has been started on 20 November. And also, all those persons whose name appears in the AP YSR Navasakam. So, the list of Beneficiaries would be issued new cards to take benefits of welfare schemes.YSR Navasakam. So, a revolutionary step towards the implementation of the government’s welfare schemes.
Under YSR Navasakam, village/ward volunteers will conduct a door-to-door survey till November 30 to identify all beneficiaries. Later, the list of all the identified will be displayed in the village/ward secretariats for social audit. He has implemented a new scheme. So, it includes several other welfare projects. And also, applying for the YSR Navasakam Scheme. So, applicants will not have to worry about attaining the perks of the other projects. The selected applicants will be issued. So, the new scheme beneficiary cards for every welfare project. So, that falls under YSR Navasakam Scheme.
- 1 YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020
- 2 YSR navasakam scheme survey
- 3 YSR Navasakam scheme
The Krishna district administration will conduct a door-to-door survey program. And also, YSR Navasakam. So, in a bid to identify beneficiaries for various welfare schemes. The survey will help finalise beneficiaries for five different cards. So, district collector A Md Imtiaz started the training program for field-level staff. So, chief Secretary Nilam Sawhney held a video-conference with District Collectors on YSR Navasakam. And also, a month-long survey which the State government proposed to conduct. So, November 20 for identifying the beneficiaries of various welfare schemes.
YSR Navasakam, a revolutionary step towards the implementation. So, the government’s welfare schemes began across the State. The program will be held until December 20. This will be followed by the selection of the beneficiaries after organizing gram sabhas. So, All the eligible will be sanctioned new cards from January 1, 2020. And also, the government has decided to provide separate cards for every scheme. Speaking to media persons. So, Krishna collector A Md Imtiaz urged the eligible. So, to enroll themselves for availing the benefits of the schemes.
the volunteers asked the public to provide necessary information regarding seven welfare schemes. So, that included YSR Fishermen Bharosa. And also, YSR Netanna Hastam, YSR Zero Interest scheme, and Amma Vodi.
Jagan Mohan Reddy has asked officials to display. So, the final list of beneficiaries under different welfare schemes (YSR Navasakam). So, At the village and ward secretariats by December 20. On the occasion. So, the Chief Minister reviewed all welfare schemes of the State government. So, including Rice Card, YSR Aarogyasri Card. And also, YSR Pension Kanuka Card, Jagananna Vidya Deevana card, Jagananna Vasathi Deevana card, Amma Vodi, YSR Kapu Nestham. And also, financial assistance for Rajaka, Nayee Brahmin, Dardi, Archaka, Imam, and Mouzim.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Date of implementation||December 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||State residents of the|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|1. Identification and application of beneficiaries start on||20th Nov|
|2. Identification and application of beneficiaries ends on||30th Nov|
|3. Beneficiary list draft publication||1st Dec|
|4. Scrutiny of applications||2nd to 7th Dec|
|5. Objection registration tenure||10th to 14th Dec|
|6. Selection of deserving candidates||15th to 18th Dec|
|7. Final beneficiary list publication||20th Dec|
|8. Issuance of new scheme cards||1st Jan 2020|
As mentioned, the state government will offer. So, new beneficiary cards for all the selected applicants. Here are the beneficiary cards that the beneficiaries. So, it will attain from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Card
- Zero Interest Scheme Card of YSR
- YSR Netanna Hastam Scheme Card
- Amma Vodi Scheme Card
- Pension Card of YSR
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR Kapu Nesta Scheme Card
- Free Reimbursement Card
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam Scheme Card
The district-wise beneficiary list of the AP YSR Navasakam scheme. So, it will present on 20th December 2019. And also, the list will be up at the village/ward government office. So, we will update the selected Beneficiary list as soon as Ap Government will release it
- Visit the official website to register for the YSR Navasakam login portal
- On the homepage of the website. So, all the schemes initiated by the state government. So, Andhra Pradesh will be displayed.
- Click on the login button. So, after clicking on the login button. So, you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- On the webpage, you will see a secretariat code that is seen as the user ID. Postcode is also displayed on the webpage.
- The webpage will contain all the details related to YSR Navasakam’s online portals. Such as the number of applications received from rural areas and urban areas.
- As you will scroll down. Also, you will see the fields where you will have to enter your user ID. And also, password along with the verification captcha code.
- Once you fill all the fields, you will be able to log in to the portal.
- To login the site you need to open “http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/” website with the help of internet
- And also, the home page of the website you need to search the “Login” option
Read more— ap ysr rythu bharosa payment status