AP YSR Navasakam Scheme|YSR Navasakam Scheme 2022|YSR Navasakam Scheme online apply|YSR Navasakam Scheme final Rejection List|AP YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries list|YSR Navasakam status|
Andhra Pradesh govt. has started AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2019. So, which is a revolutionary step for the implementation of govt? welfare schemes. The process for identification of YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries. So, it has been started on 20 November. And also, all those persons whose name appears in the AP YSR Navasakam. So, the list of Beneficiaries would be issued new cards to take benefits of welfare schemes.YSR Navasakam. So, a revolutionary step towards the implementation of the government’s welfare schemes.
Under YSR Navasakam, village/ward volunteers will conduct a door-to-door survey till November 30 to identify all beneficiaries. Later, the list of all the identified will be displayed in the village/ward secretariats for social audit. He has implemented a new scheme. So, it includes several other welfare projects. And also, applying for the YSR Navasakam Scheme. So, applicants will not have to worry about attaining the perks of the other projects. The selected applicants will be issued. So, the new scheme beneficiary cards for every welfare project. So, that falls under YSR Navasakam Scheme.
The Krishna district administration will conduct a door-to-door survey program. And also, YSR Navasakam. So, in a bid to identify beneficiaries for various welfare schemes. The survey will help finalise beneficiaries for five different cards. So, district collector A Md Imtiaz started the training program for field-level staff. So, chief Secretary Nilam Sawhney held a video-conference with District Collectors on YSR Navasakam. And also, a month-long survey which the State government proposed to conduct. So, November 20 for identifying the beneficiaries of various welfare schemes.
YSR Navasakam, a revolutionary step towards the implementation. So, the government’s welfare schemes began across the State. The program will be held until December 20. This will be followed by the selection of the beneficiaries after organizing gram sabhas. So, All the eligible will be sanctioned new cards from January 1, 2022. And also, the government has decided to provide separate cards for every scheme. Speaking to media persons. So, Krishna collector A Md Imtiaz urged the eligible. So, to enroll themselves for availing the benefits of the schemes.
the volunteers asked the public to provide necessary information regarding seven welfare schemes. So, that included YSR Fishermen Bharosa. And also, YSR Netanna Hastam, YSR Zero Interest scheme, and Amma Vodi.
Jagan Mohan Reddy has asked officials to display. So, the final list of beneficiaries under different welfare schemes (YSR Navasakam). So, At the village and ward secretariats by December 20. On the occasion. So, the Chief Minister reviewed all welfare schemes of the State government. So, including Rice Card, YSR Aarogyasri Card. And also, YSR Pension Kanuka Card, Jagananna Vidya Deevana card, Jagananna Vasathi Deevana card, Amma Vodi, YSR Kapu Nestham. And also, financial assistance for Rajaka, Nayee Brahmin, Dardi, Archaka, Imam, and Mouzim.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Date of implementation||December 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||State residents of the|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
Under Navasakam volunteers have to find out the beneficiaries for the following schemes of the AP Government:
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors: Rs. 1000/- will be given by the government to all BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors.
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
- Jagananna Amma Vodi: It is one of the flagship schemes of the Jagananna’s government. Under this scheme government will provide monetary help to the mother/ guardian of the children who is studying in the 1st to 12th standard. Applicants must belong to below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card: Under this scheme, full fee reimbursement and hotel expenses per annum will be given to the students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges
- Rice Card: In this scheme all those people whose family income is below Rs. 10000/- per month in rural areas and Rs. 12000/- in the urban areas along with other conditions will get the benefits.
- YSR Arogyasri Card: Under the YSR Arogyasri Card scheme, the government will provide cashless treatment to the beneficiaries.
- AP YSR Kapu Nestham: under this scheme, the women of the Kapu community of above 45 years of age will get financial help.
- YSR Netanna Nestham: under this scheme financial help is for those weaver families who own a handloom with the aim to modernize their equipment.
- YSR Pension kanuka Card: Under the YSR Pension kanuka Card scheme, beneficiaries will get pensions for old age, widow women, and PWD persons.
|1. Identification and application of beneficiaries start on||20th Nov|
|2. Identification and application of beneficiaries ends on||30th Nov|
|3. Beneficiary list draft publication||1st Dec|
|4. Scrutiny of applications||2nd to 7th Dec|
|5. Objection registration tenure||10th to 14th Dec|
|6. Selection of deserving candidates||15th to 18th Dec|
|7. Final beneficiary list publication||20th Dec|
|8. Issuance of new scheme cards||1st Jan 2022|
On 25th May 2020 in a press meet Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has specified that the welfare schemes started by the government have benefited over 3.5 crore people of the state. He also stated that the government has distributed Rs. 40139 crore rupees among the beneficiaries till May 2020 via welfare schemes. Out of this amount Rs. 19,298 crores were disbursed to Backward Classes (BC) beneficiaries, Rs. 6,332 crores to Scheduled Castes (SC), Rs. 2,108 crores to Scheduled Tribes (ST) beneficiaries and Rs. 10,472 crores to other categories. Not only this he also said our government has generated four lakh job opportunities in village and ward secretariats within four months after coming to power which is the matter of pride that over 82 per cent jobs are secured by SCs, STs, BCs, and minorities.
As mentioned, the state government will offer. So, new beneficiary cards for all the selected applicants. Here are the beneficiary cards that the beneficiaries. So, it will attain from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Card
- Zero Interest Scheme Card of YSR
- YSR Netanna Hastam Scheme Card
- Amma Vodi Scheme Card
- Pension Card of YSR
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR Kapu Nesta Scheme Card
- Free Reimbursement Card
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam Scheme Card
The district-wise beneficiary list of the AP YSR Navasakam scheme. So, it will present on 20th December 2019. And also, the list will be up at the village/ward government office. So, we will update the selected Beneficiary list as soon as Ap Government will release it
- First of all, you go to the official website of navasakam. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Know Your Secretariat” in the menu.
- A list will open on your screen where you can check your district name and choose Urban or Rural.
- Now according to your requirement, click on the link given for urban or rural area.
- Now select the link of your board in the list displayed on the screen and note your secretariat code on the screen.
To see the beneficiary list under YSR Navasakam Scheme then need to login to the website. For this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, you need to go to the official website of Navasakam
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” section. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to fill the CAPTCHA code by entering your user ID and password.
- Now you have to click on the “Login” button given on the website. In this way, you will log in to the website.
No Secretariat Staff Mapping
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of secretariat staff mapping in the menu.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to select your district and then the mandal.
- A list of secretary name with ward number will open in front of you, from here you can get development secretary, ward administrative secretary and other information.
Forgot Password Service
- First, you need to go to the official website of Navasakam
- Click the “Login” button and click on the option “Forgot Password“.
- Enter User id and click on send OTP, you will get an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter OTP in the specified space and enter the CAPTCHA code by filling in the new password & confirm password (re-enter).
- Now click on the option of “Reset Password”. You will receive a password changed message.
- Now you can log in on the navasakam.ap.gov.in/ website using the new password.
Read more— ap ysr rythu bharosa payment status
12 thoughts on “[list] YSR Navasakam Scheme identify beneficiaries|ysr navasakam5.apcfss.in”
Naku vidyadeevana money raaledu