YSR Matsyakara Bharosa|ap ysr Matsyakara Bharosa|YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2022
Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on launched YSR Matsyakara Bharosa, a welfare scheme for fishermen, on the occasion of World Fisheries Day Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on launched YSR Matsyakara Bharosa, a welfare scheme for fishermen, on the occasion of World Fisheries Day,Under this, 1,32,332 fishermen in the 21-60 age group will get an enhanced monetary relief of Rs 10,000 each during the marine ban and lean period every year between April and June.
Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the scheme at Komanapalli in Mummidivaram of East Godavari district, on the occasion of the World Fisheries Day.Apart from the enhanced financial assistance for the fishing ban period, the beneficiaries will also get an increased diesel subsidy of Rs 9 per litre. Earlier, the subsidy was Rs 6.03 per litre. The government has identified 81 filling stations for the purpose.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa
Also, subsidy on diesel has been enhanced under the new scheme from Rs 6.03 to Rs 9 per litre, applicable to the mechanised (3000 Ltrs) and motorized boats (300 Ltrs) for 10 months every year.the current dispensation will extend the benefits to the fishermen who use hunting rafts. A total of 1,32,332 families would benefit from this scheme.Similarly, the ex gratia given to families of fishermen who died while hunting has also been enhanced from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh. This is applicable to the fishermen in the 18 to 60 age group.
ap matsyakara bharosa status New Updated
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday released a relief package of ₹109 crore for 1.09 lakh fishermen families under the Y.S.R. Matsyakara Bharosa scheme. The amount was released as compensation for the loss of livelihood during the 61-day annual fishing ban in Andhra Pradesh.
“The relief package of ₹10,000 to each fishermen family is the highest in the country,” said Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy at a public meeting in Konaseema district.
Addressing the gathering, the Chief Minister said that a relief package of ₹419 crore paid since 2019 was three times more than what was paid during the previous government. The relief package paid between 2014 and 2019 was ₹104 crore. The Chief Minister said that a relief package of ₹2,000 per family for 2,000 fishermen families was released during the tenure of the TDP Government in 2015, which was increased to ₹4,000 later.
“A sum of ₹250 crore will be spent on development of infrastructure along the coastline of the State, including the modernisation of Visakhapatnam Fishing Harbour. The works will be commenced soon,” said Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
|Name||AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme|
|Launched By||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Fisherman of the state|
|Objective||Providing fishing incentives and good facilities|
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2022
The important features and highlights of this AP govt. scheme for fishermen are as follows:-
- Increased assistance of Rs. 10,000 (previously Rs. 4,000) for fishing ban period b/w 15 April & 14 June.
- AP YSR Matsyakara Scheme beneficiaries to get increased diesel subsidy of Rs. 9 per litre which was Rs. 6.03 earlier. AP govt. has identified 81 filing stations for this purpose.
- Earlier, financial assistance was only given to those fishermen who uses mechanised and motorized boats. But the current dispensation would extend benefits to even those fishermen who uses hunting rafts.
- A total number of 1,32,332 families of fishermen would be benefited from AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- Furthermore, ex-gratia provided to fishermen families which died while hunting has been raised from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. All the fishermen in 18 to 60 years of age group can avail this benefit.
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2022 Other benefits
- Integrated aqua labs to come up in 46 locations at Rs 56.53 crore. They will test the quality of water, sand, feed and seeds for the benefit of aquaculturists
- Aqua farmers will be provided power at a cost of Rs 1.50 per unit for which the government would allocate Rs 720 crore.This will benefit 53,550 farmersRights to fishermen on canals on lease at a nominal cost, provision of input subsidy
To apply for the scheme you must follow the following eligibility criteria as specified by the concerned government offices:-
- The applicant must be a fisherman by occupation
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
The following documents are needed to be submitted with your application form:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Occupational certificate
Application Procedure Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh government
- On the homepage, you can click on the notification link for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the instructions given on the page carefully
- Enter the information asked on the registration form
- Upload all of the documents mentioned above
- Click on submit
Read more—- ap ysr rythu bharosa payment status