YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|AP YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme|YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021 application From|YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme registration form|
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.According to the scheme, each shepherd will be provided financial aid to buy 20 sheep and one goat. “The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) is supporting the new scheme, which will be implemented under the name of YSR Kapari Bandhu, ” officials say. It is also noted that government plans to subsidize 30 per cent of the loan taken for the purchase of such units. The government will reportedly lend Rs.1.5 lakh
The scheme is designed to benefit around 50 thousand people (12,500 per year) for four years. Officials say NCDC has agreed to allocate Rs 200 crore for the scheme. The AP government is already implementing schemes like Compensations for the death of cows and Rajanna Veterinary Scheme.AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme has been started with the objective of economic protection of shepherds in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched this new YSR Bandhu Scheme because he wanted that all of the Shepherd community of the Andhra Pradesh state must be enjoying certain benefits and subsidies on the Purchase and sale of sheep all over the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme is implemented by keeping in mind the poor community of Shepherd which is residing in the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, the subsidy will be provided on the sale and purchase of animals.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||March 2020|
|Date of official implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries of this project||Members of Golla and Kuruma communities|
|Supervised by||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
Benefits Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
- One of the main benefits which will be provided to all of the shepherds’ community of Andhra Pradesh state will be the availability of subsidy on sale and purchase of animals like sheep or goat.
- The subsidy will amount to 30% of the loan or Rs. 1.5 lakhs, whichever is less.
- This availability of subsidy will help all of the shepherds to continue with their business even when they have low financial ability.
- This scheme will help all of the people of the Andhra Pradesh state to continue their businesses and flourish the state.
- The scheme will be very beneficial for the people who are carrying on the business of selling and purchasing an animal.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is applicable only for shepherd communities. Only the registered members of Golla and Kuruma communities would be able to apply and attain various perks of scheme.
- The candidates must belong to the below poverty line (BPL) category people. These people will be able to attain perks under this Kapari Bandhu Scheme.
- All the applicants must possess an active bank account.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Loan documents were taken from the bank
- Copy of residential certificate
- Bank account information
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021 Application Form Online
The scheme is launched recently so only the details of the scheme are out now.
The authority has not declared any information about application.
It is believed that the government will opt for both off line and online application so that all candidates can apply for the scheme.