AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020|www.ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in|ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in|ysr jalakala online|ysr jalakala apply|ysr jalakala website|ysr jalakala application|YSR JalaKala Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has fulfilled another election promise and has launched the ‘YSR Jalakala’ project. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday launched the scheme from the camp office as promised to provide irrigated water to the agriculture lands. The scheme will provide free agricultural borewells to 3 lakh farmers across the state. The government will spend Rs 2,340 crore to irrigate 5 lakh acres through free borewells.
It is well known that Jagan, who witnessed the plight of the farmers who depended on the Borewells for their livelihood, assured them at the time that he would stand by them.To benefit the small and medium farmers who have no open water source for irrigation, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch YSR Jala Kala.During his 3,648-km padayatra, Jagan met farmers, whose fields were parched due to lack of water sources. They explained how they were being pushed into debts by drilling borewells.
YSR JalaKala Scheme
Andhra Pradesh has now decided to provide free of cost bore-wells to farmers under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme. The farmer or a group of farmers with a land holding of 2.5 to 5 acres can apply for the YSR Jala Kala by applying either online or through the village secretariats. Now check the AP YSR Jalakalha Scheme 2020 apply online process for farmers.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020 Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Jalakala Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||State-level Scheme|
|Category of the Post||State government scheme|
|Launched by||AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Mode of application||Offline and Online|
|Scheme Launched on||28th September 2020|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Poor Farmers|
|Objective||To lay the Free Borewells for the Poor Farmers Land.|
Benefits of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
Here are some of the major benefits of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh state:-
- 2 lakh bore-wells would be dug up at free of cost to farmers.
- AP Free Borewell Scheme will provide irrigation water to 5 lakh acres.
- Around 3 lakh farmers would be benefited.
ysr jalakala online Eligibility Details
- Borewell sites to be identified scientifically by conducting groundwater surveys before taking up drilling
- Farmer without a borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible
- Priority to small and marginal and SC/ST/women farmers
- Drilling contractor to conduct groundwater survey by engaging qualified geologist
- Digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the authority along with the beneficiary in the presence of drilling contractor after completion of the borewell
- If a borewell fails, a second borewell will be drilled, if feasible
- Construction of recharge pit/water harvesting structure will be taken up at the successful borewell site