AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022|www.ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in|ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in|ysr jalakala online|ysr jalakala apply|ysr jalakala website|ysr jalakala application|YSR JalaKala Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has fulfilled another election promise and has launched the ‘YSR Jalakala’ project. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday launched the scheme from the camp office as promised to provide irrigated water to the agriculture lands. The scheme will provide free agricultural borewells to 3 lakh farmers across the state. The government will spend Rs 2,340 crore to irrigate 5 lakh acres through free borewells.
It is well known that Jagan, who witnessed the plight of the farmers who depended on the Borewells for their livelihood, assured them at the time that he would stand by them.To benefit the small and medium farmers who have no open water source for irrigation, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch YSR Jala Kala.During his 3,648-km padayatra, Jagan met farmers, whose fields were parched due to lack of water sources. They explained how they were being pushed into debts by drilling borewells.
YSR JalaKala Scheme 2022
- 1 YSR JalaKala Scheme 2022
- 1.1 AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022 Overview
- 1.2 Objectives Of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
- 1.3 Salient Features of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- 1.4 Benefits of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- 1.5 ysr jalakala online Eligibility Details
- 2 YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh has now decided to provide free of cost bore-wells to farmers under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme. The farmer or a group of farmers with a land holding of 2.5 to 5 acres can apply for the YSR Jala Kala by applying either online or through the village secretariats. Now check the AP YSR Jalakalha Scheme 2022 apply online process for farmers.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Jalakala Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||State-level Scheme|
|Category of the Post||State government scheme|
|Launched by||AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Mode of application||Offline and Online|
|Scheme Launched on||28th September 2022|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Poor Farmers|
|Objective||To lay the Free Borewells for the Poor Farmers Land.|
Objectives Of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
In the 3,648-km padayatra, CM met ranchers. Ranchers’ fields were dry because of the absence of water sources. They clarified how they were being driven into debts by penetrating borewells. Subsequent to seeing their trouble, Jagan vowed to give borewells to ranchers having fields in uplands. He remembered the equivalent for the nine guarantees made by the YSRC before the elections. The qualified ranchers can apply either on the web or through the town secretariats. The applications will be examined after hydrogeological and geophysical reviews. When the application is recorded, the specialized group will survey the groundwater level and offer freedom to the boring contractual worker.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme New Update
As you all know that on 28 September 2020 the Government of Andhra Pradesh had launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme for farmers. Under this scheme, the government has promised to drill 2 lakh borewells free of cost for farmers so that they will get irrigation facilities. On 10th November 2020, the work for drilling the borewell had started by the government. Now all the eligible farmers will get the benefit of this scheme
Benefits Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Around three lakh ranchers will be profited by YSR Jala Kala, which is assessed to cost Rs 2,340 crore in four years. The administration intends to penetrate around two lakh borewells to empower groundwater water systems to the upland ranchers and those in parched territories relying upon the accessibility and the degree of the water table. A rancher or gathering of ranchers with a landholding of 2.5 to 5 sections of land can apply for the plan. The ranchers will also get instant messages in their enrolled cell phone numbers on the status of their applications at each stage. Around 3 lakh farmers will get benefit from the scheme. Irrigation water in the scheme will provide 5 lakh acres of land and 2 lakh borewells will dig up free of cost.
Salient Features of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Under the AP YSR Jala Kala scheme Andhra Pradesh government will drill-free borewells for all the eligible farmers in the 13 districts of the state so that the problem of irrigation can be solved
- The farmers can apply for bore well through an online or offline method
- The applications will be verified by the village secretariat and VRO and forwarded to the concerned APD / MPDO
- After that, a drilling contractor will be assigned and this assigned contractor will conduct a groundwater survey. This groundwater survey will be conducted by a qualified geologist. After that, a report will be submitted to the concerned AP / MPDO
- The administrative approval from the district collector/JC will be taken by the PD
- Under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme priority will give to small and marginal farmers and SC / ST/women farmers
- All those farmers who have existing bore well and with the contagious land of 2.5 acres is eligible to apply under this scheme
- If a farmer does not have a contagious land of 2.5 acres then the farmer can form a group and apply for bore well under AP YSR Jala Kala scheme
- Before drilling, a groundwater survey will be conducted at the borewell site.
- All the information regarding the sanction of borewell will convey to the applicant through SMS
- After completing borewell drilling a digital photograph with a geotag will be taken by the authority with the beneficiary.
- Under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme the depth of borewell drilled and the depth of casing will be measured by equipment
- As per the predefined success rate of the district, the payment to drilling contractors will be made
- For the effective implementation of AP YSR Jala Kala scheme district collector will guide and direct the stakeholders
- For the effective monitoring and implementation of this scheme a program management unit will be set up
- All the borewells drilled under AP YSR Jala Kala scheme social audit will conduct.
- If the borewell feels the second borewell will drill.
Working Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The drag wells would be uncovered anyplace underground water assets are found. The specialists would lead a study at the fields through hydrogeological and topographical overview and distinguish the area where borewells ought to be uncovered. Consent for uncovering bore wells ought to be given after the end of the cycle. This AP YSR Jalakala Plan will guarantee the appropriate gracefully of water for the water system and will help in raising the salary of ranchers. Each borewell that is uncovered under the AP YSR Jala Kala Plan 2022 would be geo labeled. The burrowing of borewells would be taken up deductively so as to ensure nature. The logical measures would guarantee that underground water assets ought not to be exhausted.
Benefits of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
Here are some of the major benefits of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh state:-
- 2 lakh bore-wells would be dug up at free of cost to farmers.
- AP Free Borewell Scheme will provide irrigation water to 5 lakh acres.
- Around 3 lakh farmers would be benefited.
ysr jalakala online Eligibility Details
- Borewell sites to be identified scientifically by conducting groundwater surveys before taking up drilling
- Farmer without a borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible
- Priority to small and marginal and SC/ST/women farmers
- Drilling contractor to conduct groundwater survey by engaging qualified geologist
- Digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the authority along with the beneficiary in the presence of drilling contractor after completion of the borewell
- If a borewell fails, a second borewell will be drilled, if feasible
- Construction of recharge pit/water harvesting structure will be taken up at the successful borewell site