Ap YSR Housing Scheme|YSR Housing Scheme|YSR Housing Scheme online form|YSR Housing Scheme 2021 online application form|ysr housing scheme 2021-22|ysr housing scheme 2021-22 status|ysr housing scheme 2021 list|ysr housing new list
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on directed the Housing department to go for reverse tendering for the houses being constructed under urban and rural housing schemes.YSR Awas Yojana 2021 has been launched by Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy on 12 July 2019. The main objective of the government of AP State is to provide houses to poor people. The scheme was announced by Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Shri B. Rajendranath Reddy has presented the first state budget of the YSR government. Under the YSR Housing Scheme 2021
The government of the state allocate Rs.2280 crores for the scheme. The scheme is for the poor people of the state who does not have own house and not able to afford built their own house.YSR Housing Scheme 2021, State Government will regulate two Scheme YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme.
YSR Housing Scheme Highlights
- 1 YSR Housing Scheme Highlights
- 2 PMAY YSR Weaker Sections
- 3 YSR Urban Housing Scheme
- 3.1 Required Essential Documents
- 3.2 Terms and Conditions to Apply for the Scheme YSR Housing
- 3.3 Key Features of YSR Housing Scheme 2021
- 3.4 Apply YSR Housing Scheme
- 3.5 ysr housing scheme 2021-21 status|ysr housing scheme 2021 new list
- 3.6 YSR Housing Scheme Final List
- 3.7 YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
|Name of Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Department||Housing Department of the state|
|Launched by||Finance Minister|
|Launched date||12th July 2019|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs 9786 crore|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Official website||Available Soon|
PMAY YSR Weaker Sections
The state govt. has sanctioned Rs. 1, 280 crores under the govt. of YSR. Through the scheme of PMAY YSR EWS Housing Yojana, the govt. will provide pakka houses to the beneficiaries who belong to the economically weaker sections. To apply for the scheme of PMAY YSR Weaker Sections, the citizens will have to fulfill the terms and conditions of eligibility criteria.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme
The YSR urban housing scheme will implement by the government of the state from next year. This scheme is specially announced for poor, middle-income section and lower-income groups who lives in Urban area. For the successful implementation of YSR Urban Housing Scheme, the state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore. Additionally, the PMAY Urban Rs.5000/- crore allocated by the Center government for the development of the Urban area. The main focus of this scheme is to provide houses to everyone in the state before 2022. This scheme will fulfil the house dream of the citizen of the state.
Required Essential Documents
To be avail of the benefits under YSR Housing Scheme 2021, the candidates need to submit below-mentioned documents which included:
Bank Account Passbook
Terms and Conditions to Apply for the Scheme YSR Housing
An applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
Applicants should have APL or BPL ration card in addition to the caste certificate.
The candidates should not have their own houses or land.
Key Features of YSR Housing Scheme 2021
The scheme is a govt. – aided project completely.
The scheme will be implemented based on phases.
The citizens who belong to the categories of EWS, LIG, and MIG will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR urban housing is a joint initiative of state and central government to provide pucca house to everyone in the state who belong to the poor, middle-income section and lower-income groups. This scheme’s main aim is to develop the urban area of the state before 2022. For successful implementation of the scheme central government of India has sanctioned Rs. 5000 crore and State government allocated Rs. 1000/- crore.
PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
PMAY-YSR Gramin Housing scheme is to develop the rural area of the state. As per this scheme, the state government and central government will make a joint effort for the development of the rural area.
Apply YSR Housing Scheme
State government or housing department not yet disclosed any criteria for application to avail the benefits of the scheme. Department will have soon going to release the applying procedure. It may be online or offline.
To get the updates from the YSR Housing scheme, the contenders who desired to apply for the scheme may connect with this portal. As soon as the state govt. released the information, we will update the data on the portal.
ysr housing scheme 2021-21 status|ysr housing scheme 2021 new list
- Go to the official website to find the sanction list of this scheme
- Find YSR Housing Scheme Sanction list 2021 in the website and click on it to download the list
- Download the complete list and find your name on the list.
- Check for your name, father’s name and mobile number in the sanction list.
- Once you find your name on the list, it’s clear that your application form has been accepted.
- Only the list of candidates who are sanctioned for the scheme will be appearing in the list.
YSR Housing Scheme Final List
As you all know that under the YSR housing scheme the Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to distribute free houses on Ugadi. All those citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are eligible to apply for this scheme will have to go to the official website or apply from there. The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to release the final selection list under the YSR housing scheme. All those people whose name will appear in this list will get houses in the first slot. Those persons who have still not applied for this scheme can apply and get the benefit.
- The Beneficiary Who wants to check there name in housing scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- At the official website of YSR Housing, you will get Final Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on this option and enter all the required details carefully.
- Now after applying all the procedure the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
- To check your name in the beneficiary list you have to rush to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation
- On the home page, click on Beneficiary Search
- After that, a new page will open in front of you where you have to either enter your beneficiary id or UID or ration card number
- Now you have to click on search
- The Beneficiary Status will be on your computer screen.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh state housing Corporation
- The Home page will open before you
- The only homepage you have to click on sign in.
- A new page will open before you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login