ysr asara list|ysr asara website|ysr asara status|ysr asara scheme status|ysr asara pathakam|ysr asara
Andhra Pradesh Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was held at the secretariat on Wednesday, August 19. During this cabinet meeting, the state cabinet has approved YSR Aasara Scheme.YSR Asara Scheme is one of the welfare schemes that were promised by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and incorporated in the YSR Congress Party’s election manifesto as ‘Navaratnalu’. This scheme will benefit DWCRA women of the state to the tune of over 27,000 crores in four years. The AP cabinet also approved the state’s new Industrial Development Policy 2020-23.
YSR Aasara, one of its flagship programmes under ‘Navaratnalu,’ will be launched on September 11. Under it, the government will clear the pending dues of DWCRA women with banks till April 11, 2019, in four instalments.Of the total Rs 27,169 crore in four years, the government will give Rs 6,792.21 crore to DWCRA women in 2020-21 towards the first instalment, benefitting as many as 9,33,180 groups with around 90 lakh members.
YSR Asara Scheme 2020
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has focused on implementing all the poll promises made to the people as part of his padayatra and during the poll campaigning. The AP CM is striving hard to take the state towards overall growth and prosperity by fulfilling all his election promises.
As part of the Navaratnas, the AP government launched YSR Aasara Scheme to waive off the first tranche of loans to DWCRA Group members, as promised by CM Jagan to clear their loans in four installments.
Details Of Ap YSR Asara Scheme 2020
|Name||YSR Asara Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
ysr asara scheme Documents Required
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must belong to minority communities
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years
ysr asara website
- First of all, you have to go to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. A list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
- Now you have to click on the option of your district to check the detailed report.
- A list will open in front of you. You are eligible to take advantage of the scheme if your name is found in this list.