West Bengal Rupashree Scheme|Rupashree Scheme West Bengal|West Bengal Rupashree yojana|bengal rupashree scheme 2022|rupashree online application 2022|
Rupashree Scheme West Bengal 2022 The State Government of West Bengal has introduced the West Bengal Rupshree Yojana for the empowerment of teenage girls in the state . Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1.5 lakh for eligible and needy girls. This scheme will be given once in the form of assistance in the time of their marriage after getting the age of 18 years. This scheme will be available to about 6 lakh girls.
After launching this scheme, the main objective of the state government is to help the economically weaker girls of the society. Through this scheme, the purpose of the state government is to make girls self-reliant. The state government has sanctioned 1500 crores for this scheme.
West Bengal Rupashree Scheme
Six lakh families are being linked with the Rupshri Yojana. Under this scheme, if the annual income of the family is less than 1.5 lakh, the state government will provide Rs 25 thousand for the daughter’s marriage after the age of 18.
The primary objective of this scheme is to help girls belonging to the economically weaker families and make them self-dependent. For this scheme, govt. has allocated a total budget of Rs. 1500 crore to empower adolescent girls.
West Bengal Rupeshree Yojana Objectives
- To ensure that girls stay in schools until the age of 18 and avoid marriage.
- The state government will encourage girls of secondary or senior secondary education or equivalent to technical education.
- In addition, the state government will provide better support in the economic and social sectors.
- This plan is to reduce the risk of pregnancy, child and maternal mortality and health conditions.
Rupashree Scheme Conditional Cash Transfers
Annual Incentive Annual Promotion – Under this scheme, the state government will provide annual incentive of Rs.1000 / – to girls aged 13 to 18 years old. The annual promotion of the first 750 rupees was provided.
One Time Grant One Time Grant – Under this scheme, the West Bengal Government will provide a grant of Rs. 1.5 lakhs for girls marriage.
bengal rupashree scheme 2022 Key Features
• The scheme proposes to extend one-time financial assistance worth Rs 25,000 to the family of the girl whose annual income is up to Rs 1.5 lakh.
• The monetary assistance will be provided at the time of marriage after the girl has attained the age of 18 years.
• A woman is required to fill the application form before her marriage and submit it to the office of Block Development Officer or Municipality Office to avail benefits under Rupashree.
• The scheme is expected to benefit around six lakh families annually.
• The state’s Finance Minister has proposed to provide Rs 1500 crore for the implementation of the scheme.
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form Download