Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2022″West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme”WB Paray Paray Samadhan scheme”
Chief minister Mamata Banerjee on announced a month-and-a-half-long community outreach, ‘Paray Paray Samadhan’, to resolve local issues such as constructing culverts, adding a schoolroom or even repairing water pipelines.A principal secretary-level officer would lead a dedicated task force to address these issues that would be resolved in a time-bound manner, and complainants informed about the work progress.Mamata Banerjee on announced a 45-day initiative called Paray Paray Samadhan (Solution at neighbourhood) to address problems in infrastructure and services at local levels.
The new initiative is a follow up to the Duare Sarkar programme, which was launched to reach out to people left out of government schemes. The problem resolution program will last for another half month and will help to solve the problems as much as possible. The main idea of starting the scheme is to help the common residents of the state to get the solution easily. Some problems at the local level include a school room, construction of culvert, repair of pipelines and others. Read on to know more about other benefits related to the scheme.
WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN SCHEME OVERVIEW
|Name of the scheme||WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2022|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Citizens of the state|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee|
|plan start day||2 january|
|Category||State government scheme|
Important Dates for Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme
|Announced on||28 December 2020|
|Start Date||2 January 2020|
|Last Date||15 February 2020|
Objective of the Scheme
A principal secretary-level officer will firmly lead a dedicated task force to resolve all problems in the Paray-Paray Samadhan Yojana. All the concerned matters covered under this scheme, resolved in a time-bound manner. Apart from this, all the complainants are also allowed to get knowledge related to the progress of work from time to time. In addition, The major objective of the WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme is to resolve the issue through providing instant solutions so that the residents do not have to suffer any loss.
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme HIGHLIGHTING
- Reasons for launching the scheme – The WB Paray Paray Samadhan scheme 2022 will be launched to offer quick resolution of complaints lodged by common people in daily life.
- Plan target group – Common residents of West Bengal who are facing some kind of problems.
- Range of the scheme – It is a community-focused scheme, whose main idea is to help the common people in the state.
- Camping in local areas – Principal Secretary, Department of Welfare of Backward Classes has been entrusted with the responsibility of organizing local camps for the benefit of backward families. In this regard, the processing of caste certificates is one of the main problems faced by the backward classes which need to be resolved soon.
- Program Implementation Class – Secretary level officers will be assigned for the implementation of the scheme and the beneficiaries can check on time to solve the problems.
ELIGIBLE FOR WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN SCHEME
- Residential Details – As the scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal, only permanent residents of the states are eligible for registration.
- Family Category – Families belonging to the lower classes of the society are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Number of family members – If a member gets a caste certificate, it will be easier for others of the same family to get the certificate easily.
- Reality of complaints – Complaints are scrutinized before being considered by the higher authorities to check its veracity.
WB PARAY PARAY SAMADHAN DOCUMENT
- Domicile Details – The candidates for the scheme are required to submit suitable domicile documents at the time of registration.
- Identity proof – At the time of registration under the scheme, the candidate should produce suitable identity proof such as voter identity card, ration card, photo.
PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2022
The scheme is a newly launched one which will help in resolving common disputes of citizens. Apart from this, the state authorities have started offering an allowance of Rs.5, 000 for the employees who will help in the complete implementation of the above scheme.
Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme Implementation
CM said that people’s problems need to be solved in mission mode and this will be done in this West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme. Officers have been instructed to be active under the scheme. Instructions have also been issued by the CM to the Principal Secretary of Welfare Department of Backward Classes to organize camps in areas where large number of SC / ST people reside. Many people have complained about the delay in processing caste certificates. Therefore such camps will be organized which will solve the issue of caste certificate processing.
If a caste certificate of a family member remains, then another member of that family should get the caste certificate easily. WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme is a master stroke and it can be expected that other states will also follow this initiative. The state government has decided to give a lump sum Tiffin allowance of Rs 5,000 for two months to those employees who have worked in the Duar government camps.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the name of the scheme?
Years: WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2022
Question: Who is the target group of the scheme?
Years: Citizens of west bengal
Question: What is the main purpose of the scheme launch?
Years: Resolve complaints filed by common people immediately.
Question: When is the plan announced?
Years: 28 December 2020
Question: When is the plan going to start?
Years: 2 January 2022
Question: Who has started the scheme?
Years: The scheme has been launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.