West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration
West Bengal government scheme aimed at providing financial assistance to women heads of families.The state has already prepared a database of some eligible beneficiaries, which can be readily used to launch the initiative – ”Lakshmir Bhandar”, he said.We will start working towards implementation of the scheme from July 1. An estimation of a total of 1.6 crore beneficiaries has been made.Under the programme, the state government has promised to provide Rs 1,000 per month to women heads of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families, and Rs 500 per month to those belonging to general category.
There are many households that do not have basic income support so they are not being able to finance their day-to-day expenditures. For all those people the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme 2022
- 1 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme 2022
- 1.1 Lakshmi Bhandar online apply New Updated
- 1.2 In Phase 2 Most Application Received Under Laxmi Bhandar
- 1.3 Objective Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- 1.4 WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Online Apply
- 3 Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status socialsecurity.wb.gov.in
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 has been launched by the Chief Minister of the State Mamata Banerjee. This aims to provide Rs. 500 to the women who belong to General Category while Rs. 1000 will be given to the women from SC/ ST category. After the launch of this Mamta Banerjee Rs. 500 scheme, the government will provide benefits to more than 1.6 crore women of the state. Earlier, in the manifesto of the West Bengal TMC party, the current government promised to provide Rs. 500 (For General Women) and Rs. 1000 (For SC & ST Women) to the people of the state.
Lakshmi Bhandar online apply New Updated
The West Bengal government has allocated around Rs 2.5 crore for the first lot of beneficiaries of the Lakshmir Bhandar treasure of Goddess Lakshmi, an income support scheme for women, who will start getting money in their bank accounts before the Durga Puja next month, a senior official said on Monday.The allotment was decided after scrutinising the first lot of applications. The state government has received over 1.79 crore applications for the scheme.
Under the initiative, the state government will provide ₹ 1,000 per month to women heads of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families, and ₹ 500 to those belonging to the general category.Asking people not to be swayed by any misinformation, Ms Banerjee said “the form for “Lakshmir Bhandar” will be free of cost and will be only available from “Duare Sarkar” camps.
For women, the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme. Under this scheme, women belonging to scheduled caste and tribe will get Rs.1000 per month, and women belonging to the general category will get Rs.500 per month. The government has decided to provide this financial assistance from 1 September 2022. All the women whose age is between 25 to 60 years except those who have permanent jobs in the private and government sector will benefit from this scheme. Even casual workers can also apply under this scheme.
- Citizens can apply under this scheme through Dware Sarkar camps which will be held across the state. The government will accept the applications for this scheme through these camps from 16th August 2022 to 15th September 2022.
- If any beneficiary gets Laxmi Bhandar card on 20 October 2022 then also she will receive her assistance from September 2022. Other than that queries relating to this scheme will also be addressed through these camps.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads Of Household|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
In Phase 2 Most Application Received Under Laxmi Bhandar
The second phase of the Duare Sarkar Project Camp has been organized by the West Bengal government. These camps will be organized from 16 August 2022 to 15 September 2022. Through these camps, citizens can apply under various schemes offered by the state government. Over the first two days 18,500 camps were organized in which 29,02,049 people participated. According to the official sources, the most sought-after scheme was the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme which offers Rs.500 monthly income support to women heads of General families and Rs.1000 monthly income support to women heads of SC or ST families. More than 60% of applications have been received under this scheme through these camps.
Objective Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 is to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family. Through this scheme, the female heads of the family will be provided Rs 500 (general category) and Rs 1000 (SC and ST category). Through this financial support, the citizens of West Bengal will be able to finance their day-to-day activities. This scheme will make them self-dependent. The scheme will also boost the rural and urban economy of the state. Now the citizens of West Bengal will not depend on others for their daily needs.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial support will be provided to the female head of the family
- The financial support will be Rs 500 per month for general categories and Rs 1000 per month for SC and ST categories
- 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will get benefit from this scheme
- This scheme has been launched keeping in mind the state monthly average consumption expenditure of a household of Rs 5249
- With the help of this scheme, nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary will be covered
- The benefit amount under this scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries
- All the households from SC and ST communities can apply under this scheme
- The government of West Bengal has allocated a budget of Rs 12900 crores for the implementation of this scheme
- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme was also part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress
- The implementation of this scheme will start from 1st July 2022
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
- Women who come from Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe and General category can apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana of West Bengal.
- While submitting the application for WB Lakhmi Bhandar, you need to have all the necessary documents.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Online Apply
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 will provide immense benefits to the citizens of the state. Mamta Banerjee-led West Bengal government has not provided an online application process yet. One who wants to apply for the Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme, will have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Government.
- After accessing the West Bengal Government official website, you will be able to get access to its main page.
- Now you need to search for the option of Lakshmir-Bhandar-Application-Form
- A new page will be displayed in front of you where you should enter details such as the applicant’s name, spouse name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID, residential address, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the above details, you need to recheck them and click on the submit button.
- Here a registration number will be allotted to the women applicants that they need to save for future references.
- Candidates will be able to check the application status of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme through the registration number.
How to Check the Beneficiary List of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022?
Applicants who will apply for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme of the state will be eligible to avail of the particular scheme. So after taking applications from the citizens, the West Bengal government will also release the list of all beneficiaries. You can check the list of all beneficiaries by following the process given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme (link will be notified only after the commencement of the online application forms).
- After clicking on the official website link, you will be able to reach its homepage.
- Now you will have to select the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme link.
- Choose the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Beneficiary List section.
- A new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you should check the list of all beneficiaries for the particular scheme.
If you still do not get your financial assistance in your account, you can also check the application status on the official website.
- To check the Laxmi Bhandar Payment ststus, visit offcial portal of Laksmi Bhnadar.
- You can visit this page:- Check Status Here
- On the Home Page you have to login. In login page Enter your Mobile Number and Then clikv on Genterate OTP Button.
- One OTP will be recived on your registred mobile number.
- Enter this OTP into website and lcik on login button.
- With in 1 second you Lakshmir Bhnadar Status will be dicplayed on your screen.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme FAQs
What is the Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme name?
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme name is West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF
Not at Released
How to apply for Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme?
Application Process is Not Started Yet
Whats are the Benefits of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana?
Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to the Helpless Women to Make them Socially Empowered