West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration
West Bengal government scheme aimed at providing financial assistance to women heads of families.The state has already prepared a database of some eligible beneficiaries, which can be readily used to launch the initiative – ”Lakshmir Bhandar”, he said.We will start working towards implementation of the scheme from July 1. An estimation of a total of 1.6 crore beneficiaries has been made.Under the programme, the state government has promised to provide Rs 1,000 per month to women heads of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families, and Rs 500 per month to those belonging to general category.
There are many households that do not have basic income support so they are not being able to finance their day-to-day expenditures. For all those people the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme 2021
- 1 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme 2021
- 2 Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Online Apply
- 2.1 How to Check the Beneficiary List of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021?
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 has been launched by the Chief Minister of the State Mamata Banerjee. This aims to provide Rs. 500 to the women who belong to General Category while Rs. 1000 will be given to the women from SC/ ST category. After the launch of this Mamta Banerjee Rs. 500 scheme, the government will provide benefits to more than 1.6 crore women of the state. Earlier, in the manifesto of the West Bengal TMC party, the current government promised to provide Rs. 500 (For General Women) and Rs. 1000 (For SC & ST Women) to the people of the state.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads Of Household|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
Objective Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 is to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family. Through this scheme, the female heads of the family will be provided Rs 500 (general category) and Rs 1000 (SC and ST category). Through this financial support, the citizens of West Bengal will be able to finance their day-to-day activities. This scheme will make them self-dependent. The scheme will also boost the rural and urban economy of the state. Now the citizens of West Bengal will not depend on others for their daily needs.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial support will be provided to the female head of the family
- The financial support will be Rs 500 per month for general categories and Rs 1000 per month for SC and ST categories
- 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will get benefit from this scheme
- This scheme has been launched keeping in mind the state monthly average consumption expenditure of a household of Rs 5249
- With the help of this scheme, nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary will be covered
- The benefit amount under this scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries
- All the households from SC and ST communities can apply under this scheme
- The government of West Bengal has allocated a budget of Rs 12900 crores for the implementation of this scheme
- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme was also part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress
- The implementation of this scheme will start from 1st July 2021
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
- Women who come from Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe and General category can apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana of West Bengal.
- While submitting the application for WB Lakhmi Bhandar, you need to have all the necessary documents.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Online Apply
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 will provide immense benefits to the citizens of the state. Mamta Banerjee-led West Bengal government has not provided an online application process yet. One who wants to apply for the Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme, will have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Government.
- After accessing the West Bengal Government official website, you will be able to get access to its main page.
- Now you need to search for the option of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Application Form.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you where you should enter details such as the applicant’s name, spouse name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID, residential address, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the above details, you need to recheck them and click on the submit button.
- Here a registration number will be allotted to the women applicants that they need to save for future references.
- Candidates will be able to check the application status of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme through the registration number.
How to Check the Beneficiary List of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021?
Applicants who will apply for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme of the state will be eligible to avail of the particular scheme. So after taking applications from the citizens, the West Bengal government will also release the list of all beneficiaries. You can check the list of all beneficiaries by following the process given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme (link will be notified only after the commencement of the online application forms).
- After clicking on the official website link, you will be able to reach its homepage.
- Now you will have to select the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme link.
- Choose the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Beneficiary List section.
- A new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you should check the list of all beneficiaries for the particular scheme.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme FAQs
What is the Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme name?
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme name is West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF
Not at Released
How to apply for Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme?
Application Process is Not Started Yet
Whats are the Benefits of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana?
Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to the Helpless Women to Make them Socially Empowered