Didi Ke Bolo Portal Registration|Didi Ke Bolo Portal|Didi Ke Bolo Campaign West Bengal 2020|Didi Ke Bolo Portal Register|
The state govt. has launched a new Didi Ke Bolo Campaign. CM Mamata Banerjee herself has started this campaign in order to reach out to people.The new ‘Didi Ke Bolo Campaign’ has been started to resolve any unwanted problems that might crop up pertaining to upcoming West Bengal assembly elections in 2021. People can now fill WB Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Online Registration / Application Form at the official website.
The common people of Bengal can contact to the helpline number and raise their complaint/tell problem Mamata Banerjee.Under the Didi Ke Bolo campaign, any Citizen of the state may share their problem with directly Chief Minister.we are going to tell you about the simple process for sharing your Ideas in West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Program.
Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Portal
The online portal launch under ‘DidiKe Bolo Campaign’ is first of its kind by Trinamool Congress. Through this, common mass can launch a complaint through the portal, or they can also contact CM through the helpline number at 9137091370.People can now check the contact number and raise their complaint / problem at the 9137091370 phone number.
This is the 1st initiative announced by the Trinamool Congress after roping in poll strategist Prashant Kishor. More than 1,000 Trinamool Congress leaders would start heading towards Bengal villages over the next 100 days.Through this step, CM of the state is trying to plan for an effective comeback and get back the lost support of rural areas in Bengal. By starting to resolve problems at the local level, it would help the party to eradicate corruptions from the grassroots level.
Launch details of the online portal
|Name of campaign||Didi Ke Bolo Campaign in West Bengal|
|Initiated by||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||To address complaints and problems of the common mass|
|Target group||Common people of West Bengal including the village dwellers|
WB Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Online Complaint Registration
- WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal Register firstly visit the official website at didikebolo.com
- After the homepage shows up, you have to opt for online registration. For this, you can get the application form from the online portal.
- At the homepage, Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Online Registration / Application Form will appear as shown below:-
- After making registration, people can get directly connected to the CM herself.
- The main objective of launching the online portal is to get connected with the people living at the grassroots level. By strengthening the connection, it would increase the chances of the party to get success in the upcoming elections.
- Almost 1000 Trinamool Congress leaders are going to visit different villages across Bengal in the next three months and so. This would be done as part of major party programs before the assembly elections.