Didi Ke Bolo Portal Registration|Didi Ke Bolo Portal|Didi Ke Bolo Campaign West Bengal 2021|Didi Ke Bolo Portal Register|
The state govt. has launched a new Didi Ke Bolo Campaign. CM Mamata Banerjee herself has started this campaign in order to reach out to people.The new ‘Didi Ke Bolo Campaign’ has been started to resolve any unwanted problems that might crop up pertaining to upcoming West Bengal assembly elections in 2021. People can now fill WB Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Online Registration / Application Form at the official website.
The common people of Bengal can contact to the helpline number and raise their complaint/tell problem Mamata Banerjee.Under the Didi Ke Bolo campaign, any Citizen of the state may share their problem with directly Chief Minister.we are going to tell you about the simple process for sharing your Ideas in West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Program.
Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Portal
The online portal launch under ‘DidiKe Bolo Campaign’ is first of its kind by Trinamool Congress. Through this, common mass can launch a complaint through the portal, or they can also contact CM through the helpline number at 9137091370.People can now check the contact number and raise their complaint / problem at the 9137091370 phone number.
This is the 1st initiative announced by the Trinamool Congress after roping in poll strategist Prashant Kishor. More than 1,000 Trinamool Congress leaders would start heading towards Bengal villages over the next 100 days.Through this step, CM of the state is trying to plan for an effective comeback and get back the lost support of rural areas in Bengal. By starting to resolve problems at the local level, it would help the party to eradicate corruptions from the grassroots level.
Launch details of the online portal
|Name of campaign||Didi Ke Bolo Campaign in West Bengal|
|Initiated by||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||To address complaints and problems of the common mass|
|Target group||Common people of West Bengal including the village dwellers|
Didi ke bolo Portal Implementation Strategy
There is a team of more than 250 members who attends the call of people and addresses their problem. Any citizen of West Bengal can call on the toll-free number and tell the team about the problem which they are facing and the team gathers all the required information and works towards solving the problem of the people. Through didikebolo.com people can tell their problem directly to the chief minister and this will also speed up the problem-solving process.
Objective of West Bengal didikebolo.com Portal
The main objective of the didikebolo.com campaign is to solve the problems of common people so that the government of West Bengal can be able to connect with the people and attract them. Through this portal the people of West Bengal will be able to directly convey their problem to the state government and the state government will work towards solving the problem of the people.
Benefits And Features Of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- Through didikebolo.com Portal the people of West Bengal can be able to file their complaints by registering under the official website
- The people of West Bengal can also contact on the helpline number in order to register their complaints
- The initiative of the campaign is launched by Trinamool Congress
- The common man will be able to connect with the chief minister of West Bengal through the portal
- Under this campaign, the party leaders will also travel to various different areas of West Bengal for 3 months in order to know the problems of common people
- Through didikebolo.com portal the corruption level will also be reduced
- Village dwellers and local people will also get a lot of benefit from this portal
- The people of West Bengal can raise their concern anytime and anywhere
- There is no boundation to the number of contacts. One can contact as many times as he or she wants.
Procedure To Register Complaint/Suggestions On Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- First of all we have to go to the official website of the campaign
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you will see an application form
- You have to fill all the required details in this application form like your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender etc
- Now you need to click on submit
- After that a reference number will be generated
- You have to keep this reference number save for future references
- By following this procedure you can register your complaints/and suggestions directly to the chief minister of West Bengal