West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme Apply Online | WB Chaa Sundari Scheme Application form| WB Chaa Sundari Scheme 2020|West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme
The Mamata Banerjee government will soon initiate a housing scheme for tea workers of north Bengal, state labour minister Moloy Ghatak hinted on Thursday.Ghatak, who was at the Mujnai tea estate in Madarihat block of Alipurduar district to attend a government even, said: “Under the ‘Chaa Sundari’ scheme, the state government will construct houses for 792 families who dwell in this tea estate. The state has taken a number of other initiatives for the tea population, which include distribution of ration to the workers at subsidised rates.
Under this scheme, people connected with the tea industry will be ensured the availability of housing by the state government. The state Labor Minister Moloy Ghatak had announced on September 17, 2020 that the West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme.Along with this, many other announcements have also been made by the Ministry of Labor, including distribution of ration to the workers at concessional rates. The Chaa Sundari Scheme has been launched keeping in mind the budget for the financial year 2020-21
West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme 2020
West Bengal announced the “Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme” to provide houses to tea workers. In the next 3 years, the state govt. will give funds for construction of houses for all permanent workers of tea estates without house of their own. A sum of Rs. 500 crores was allocated for the WB Chaa Sundari Scheme.WB state govt. is playing the development card in lieu of the upcoming assembly elections. Many of these tea workers though do not have a house to call their own due to their poor economic condition.
Salient Features of WB Chaa Sundari Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Chaa Sundari Scheme|
|Announced by||Finance Minister in Bengal Budget 2020-21|
|Type of Scheme||Housing Scheme|
|Major Beneficiaries||Tea Garden Workers|
|Allocated Amount||Rs. 500 crore|
|Start Date||To be announced soon, delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic|
|Apply Process||To be announced soon, not known till date whether online or offline|
Benefits of West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme
- Under this scheme of the West Bengal government, the state government will provide its own pucca houses to people associated with the tea industry.
- Under the WB Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme, the state government will construct pucca houses and provide it to the needy people.
- Under this scheme, 3 lakh people belonging to BPL category associated with tea industry will be made beneficiaries.
- Let us tell that there are more than 370 tea gardens in West Bengal, from which the workers of the state get employment opportunities.
- A budget of 500 crores has been set by the state government for the successful implementation of the WB Chaa Sundari Scheme.
WB Chaa Sundari Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- Only those coming from the BPL family are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- Registered workers who have their own tea gardens will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The person who has their own pucca house will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
Chaa Sundari Scheme Essential Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Vocational certificate
- Manifesto issued by Gram Panchayat Officer
- Copy of BPL ration card
WB Chaa Sundari Scheme 2020 Application Procedure
There is no more information regarding the application form of the West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme that has not yet available. there is no more information is available at that time. we will inform you of all the details as soon as it will be launch. so kindly stay with us in the future for getting all the updated information.