vrudh sahay yojana gujarat”sankat mochan vidhva sahay yojana form”Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021″Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 is providing Pension on Monthly basis to the widows of Gujarat State. This social security scheme for widows will definitely provide better opportunities of survival. Now Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 Application Form in Pdf and apply.Gujarat government has invited applications under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 for providing pension to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis.
Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have launched several schemes for women and child safety. In this sequence, the department has started Vidhva Sahay Yojana under the social security scheme.Through the implementations of the Gujarat vidhva Pension Sahay Scheme, the financial funds will be provided to all of the widows of the Gujarat state. The importance of this scheme is that it will provide financial funds to all of the widows .
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, Gujarat State government will provide Pension on monthly basis to the beneficiary. The pension amount under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 will be transferred in direct Beneficiary bank amount through DBT mode. Any widow of the state may easily apply for Gujarat વિધવા સહાય યોજના before the last date.The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket.
Brief Summary of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Nodal Agency||Social Security Department|
|Start Date to apply||Open|
|Beneficiary||Widows of the state|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt.|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant woman must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- It is compulsory for a woman to be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Only widows and abandoned women are eligible to apply.
- Applicant women who have remarried are not eligible to avail the benefit of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- This assistance amount is only for poor widow women living below the poverty line.
Document Required for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
- You Should be the Native of the State.
- Age is between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicant’s application (as per Annexure -1 / 86)
- Affidavit (as per Appendix VIII)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/86)
- Certificate of Widow (as Appendix 4/86)
- An example of the death of the applicant’s husband
- Certificates on the applicant’s educational qualification.
- Report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Form Gujarat”Apply Online, Application Form
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Firstly Visit at the official website.
- First, of All Download the application form appearing on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit this form to the Social security office
- Finally, you will get the Approval Certificate form the department of Social security.
Selection Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:
- Open the official website of the Collectorate – District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat
- On the home page go to the menu bar to the E-citizen option
- Select the Jan Seva Kendra option from the drop-down list
- A new page will appear where you need to click the “Social Security” option
- Now hit the “વિધવા સહાય મે ળવવાબાબત” option and read the information display on the screen
- Now hit “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the form or take it from from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office
- Take a print out of the application form and fill it up
- Attach the documents required as listed in the above list
- If you choose NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen” then Affidavit needs to be issued from the concerned office
- If you choose YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen” then directly go to the concerned office for submitting the form
- Now If you choose YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Is there a requirement of Javab Panch Namu in the form” then take two people for verification to concerned office form
- If you choose NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Is there a requirement of JavabPanchNamu in the form” then Directly go to the concerned office for submitting the form
- Submit the form in the Office and collect the approved documents