ts nirudyoga bruthi online registration|ts nirudyoga bruthi website|telangana nirudyoga bruthi registration|telangana nirudyoga bruthi apply online|telangana nirudyoga bruthi scheme|
The Government of Telangana has took great path for unemployment people it has going to launch the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme named as Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi. Telangana Chief Minister KCR has going to start the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme soon in April 2019 in the state of Telangana as per the date the cabinet has approved the unemployment benefits of the meeting. The Telangana Government has going to launch the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
TS Unemployment Allowance scheme for the unemployment and educated students with this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme candidates will benefit of monthly allowances until they get the job. Those who are searching for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration can do it here it self at beneath of the page we have updated the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration process. With this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme about 12 lakh candidates will be benefited. The candidates who will successfully completed the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration will get the 3016 per month until they get the job.
telangana nirudyoga bruthi scheme
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme online registration process will be started in January 2019 at the government official website. Under this Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme the eligible candidates can get 3016 every month. Have you any idea what are the documents needed at the time of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online registration? If not then check the list of documents that to be scanned while applying for Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam 2021 Overview
|Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
|Scheme||Telangana Unemployment Scheme
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam
తెలంగాణ నిరుద్యోగ భత్యం పథకం
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Department||Directorate of Employment and Training, Telangana|
|Launched by||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits of Rs. 3,016 per month|
|Application Status||to be activated soon|
Benefits and Features of the Scheme
- Government of Telangana have launched the TS unemployment allowance scheme
- This scheme has been launched for all those people who despite being educated are not able to get employment
- Under the TS unemployment allowance scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the unemployed citizens of Telangana
- With the help of this scheme, the unemployed citizens of Telangana can become independent and can fulfil their day-to-day needs
- Telangana government will soon launch the implementation process under the scheme.
- Rs 3,016 financial assistance will be provided under this scheme
- Tn Unemployment Allowance Scheme is the election promise made by the ruling party in the Telangana
- The budget under this scheme is Rs 1,810 crore
- The announcement of the scheme was made by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget 2019-20
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries by a direct benefit transfer method
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to visit the official website
Eligibility Criteria of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana
- Applicant must have attained his or her education from a recognised Institute
- All the citizens who are living below poverty line can apply for this scheme
- The age of applicant should be between 22 to 35 years
In Eligibility Criteria
- All the citizens who have four wheeled vehicle registered under his or her name cannot apply for this scheme
- Those citizens who have a land of more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are forbidden by law, suspended from government job or have criminal charge on him cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have received the loan of Rs 50000 or more from state or Central Government cannot apply for this scheme
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme document required
- Educational Certificates (SSC/ Inter/ Degree or ITI/ Diploma or More)
- Cast Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Valid ID Proofs (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card)
- Employment Card
telangana nirudyoga bruthi Eligibility
- Candidates who are from BPL Below Poverty Line with white ration Card
- Candidates should completed the Graduation Degree Diploma and Polytechnic Courses.
- Candidates age should be 21 to 35 Years
telangana nirudyoga bruthi apply online
- First of all, go to the official website of the unemployment allowance scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage click on the registration link
- Now a registration form will open before you
- On the registration form, you have to fill all the details like your name, email id, bank account details, phone number etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents
- Now you have to submit this registration form by clicking on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for unemployment allowance scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
The scheme is one of the state government schemes to provide financial grants to the unemployed youth of the Telangana state.
What is TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam?
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam (తెలంగాణ నిరుద్యోగ భత్యం పథకం) in Telugu.
Who launched TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana during 2018 Assembly elections.
33 thoughts on “[Apply] Telangana nirudyoga bruthi apply online|registration”
Im not having birth certificate .ssc memorandum certificate is acceptable a?orelse i have to apply for birth certificate compulsory??plz inform me…Tq
Registration date eppudu?