Tripura Super 30 yojana|Tripura Super 30 free coaching scheme|Tripura free coaching scheme|Super 30 scheme|
The Tripura government decided to introduce a new scheme ‘ Super 30’ from next 2020-21 academic year in order to help the students to crack engineering and medical entrance examinations.This scheme help students of Tripura state to crack the engineering (IIT / JEE) and medical (MBBS) entrance examinations conducted.The Government of Tripura has announced the launch of a “Super 30” scheme, where the top 30 students in the stream of science will be given financial support in choosing and pursuing coaching classes in Kota.Under this scheme, the government is going to provide free coaching to the 12th standard passed candidates of Science stream. The scheme has been launched for the upcoming session 2020-2021
The government is going to provide free coaching to the 12th standard passed candidates of science stream.This new scheme Super 30 will help the students studying in Science stream to take coaching from Kota-based coaching centres of their preferences. These students will be selected on merit.The scheme would be launched on pilot basis that involve Rs. 2.40 lakh coaching fee for every student on an average per annum. In the first year,they would invest Rs. 72 lakh and Rs. 1.44 crore in the subsequent year.
Tripura Super 30 free coaching scheme
The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) stated that a total of 3690 students had appeared for the board examinations in the stream of science. Sources state that many students apply for coaching centres to crack entrance exams, however, most of the students are unable to join coaching centres due to lack of necessary funds to join the top coaching centres in India.TBSE state that there had been a total of 27,155 students who appeared for the board examinations. Out of these, 13,906 male students and 13,249 students took part in the board exams in the schools across Tripura.
Tripura Super 30 Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Tripura Super 30|
|Launched by||The Education Minister of Tripura RatanLal Nath|
|Date of launch||December, 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
Eligibility criteria of Tripura Super 30 Scheme
- Student should be domicile of Tripura State
- This scheme is specially for backward class students
- Students must be studying his/her studies in science stream
- Students are required to score high in the 12th grade board exam.
Tripura Super 30 free coaching scheme Application procedure
- In order to apply for the scheme you need to wait for the details to be released by the Tripura government.
- The government of Tripura has not yet announced related to the applying procedure of the Super 30 Coaching Program yet. It may be online or offline. Soon the government will disclose about how the students can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Tripura has not yet announced related to the applying procedure of the Super 30 Coaching Program yet. It may be online or offline. As soon as official notification for the scheme will launch