TN Employment Exchange Login|www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in renewal 2020|tnvelaivaaippu forgot login id|tnvelaivaaippu error
TN Velai Vaippu has introduced the employment registration process by the Tamil Nadu government to provide employment opportunities to the youth in the state. TN Vellai Vaippu is an online Employment Exchange portal through which you can provide better employment opportunities.We will also discuss with you the details of the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme. We will share the step-by-step procedure through which you can register yourself online.
TN Velai Vaippu is the employment registration process in the state of Tamil Nadu. TN Vellai Vaippu is an online portal for online registration in employment exchanges of the state.To get complete information on this portal, readers should go through the article shared as under. Here, they will find all the information related to TN Employment Exchange online registration process, tnvelaivaaippu online renewal, login, documents required, eligibility, etc.
Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange Scheme
the importance of the scheme launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu. After this scheme of the Tamil Nadu Government, no candidate will have to visit the office of the concerned department for employment registration. We will share with you step by step the process through which you can register yourself online.
Details Of Tnvelaivaaippu Exchange Portal
|Name||TN Velai Vaippu|
|Launched by||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu|
TN Velai Vaippu Eligibility
Check the eligibility requirements for employment registration given below-
- Those who have passed class 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG, etc. can register.
- Failed students are also eligible.
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamilnadu State.
- Candidates having a driving license (knowledge of driving), Typewriting skills, Language certificate holders and having other qualification are also eligible
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Documents Required
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
Tnvelaivaaippu TN Employment Exchange Registration Process
To register yourself in online mode on the Employment Exchange portal, you have to follow the given steps.
- First, visit the TN Employment Exchange official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on For a new User ID Registration option.
- After this, the Terms and Conditions page will open in front of you. After reading the guidelines given in it, click on I Agree.
- Now CANDIDATE REGISTRATION FORM will open on your computer and mobile screen. Here you have to enter all the information asked.
- Here you fill your name, email id, Aadhaar card number and Image Code and click on Save.
- In this way, registration on your TN Employment Exchange (Tnvelaivaaippu) portal will be completed.