smart ration card status tamilnadu|smart card tamilnadu apply online|tnpds smart card status check online|add new member in ration card online in tamilnadu|tnpds smart card download
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online Apply Status Check 2021 Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNPDS) is an attempt of state government moving from manual to an automated system of working. People of Tamil Nadu can get information about how to apply for new TNPDS smart ration card and also check ration card status.
This article is about TNPDS OR Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNEPDS) smart ration card. As you all know, Ration Card is an important document that is used for our official and non-governmental work. Today we will give you information about how to apply & check status & many more services.
Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
- 1 Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
- 2 TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- 3 How to register online for TNEPDS Smart Ration Card
- 4 How to check tnpds smart ration card status online
In this article, we will share all the details related to the new scheme that is TNDPS electronic ration card. The old ration card has been changed into an electronic ration card by the government of India. If you are living in the state of Tamil Nadu and want to apply for the TNPDS digital ration card, then you can apply for it online.TNPDS smart ration card is to be delivered groceries at an affordable price.
The government of India has launched this scheme, especially for the economically weaker section, so that they can fulfill their daily requirements without any struggle. It is an Aadhar card linking system. The Food Security Department provides groceries through TNPDS.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card
|Beneficiaries n||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu PDS|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Required document for TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- Aadhar card.
- Address proof.
- Income certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Benefit
There are many benefits of TNPDS ration card, and some of them are below:
- The applicant can easily add or can remove the name of a family member.
- It provides transparency between the food security department and a citizen of the state.
- TNPDS helps in better coordination between the consumer as well as the government.
- It is effortless to access.
- You can quickly check your TNPDS status online
Objectives Of Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
The following objectives will be fulfilled by the inauguration of the smart ration card in Tamilnadu:-
- The implementation of the fraudulent practices will be prevented.
- The information of the resident will be authentic.
- The conversion will prevent paper costs.
- Printing and distribution costs of the ration cards will be prevented.
- The online distribution of the ration card will be less time-consuming.
- The residents will now just have to apply for a ration card online which will be beneficial and happen with much less difficulty.
- The process of implementing a digital ration card will provide transparency to the residents.
TNPDS Ration Card Online Application Form
To apply for the digital Ration card via online mode, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the TNPDS department.
- Click on the smart card application option present on the home page.
- Click on the direct link given here
- Register yourself at the portal.
- Fill the application form by providing all the basic details.
- Attach all the asked documents.
- Add family member details, gas connection details, and declaration
- Click on Submit
- A reference number will be generated.
- Keep safe for future use.
How to register online for TNEPDS Smart Ration Card
You can register online by following the given steps. The TN Smart Ration Card is available for download on the official website of the tnpds.gov.in (Public Distribution System).
First Step – Visit the official website i.e. https://www.tnpds.gov.in/.
Second Step – After that you have to click the “Apply for Electronic Card” on the right side of the web page as shown in the image.
Third Step – Choose anyone from the given below options.
- Application for new electronic card
- Old family card registration
Application for new electronic card
Fourth Step – So, applicants have to enter all the necessary details like family members name, the application number, and address. They will also have to upload the photo of the head of the family in the prescribed format.
Fifth Step – After that, they will have to add the family member details, gas connection details and declaration and submit the form.
How to check tnpds smart ration card status online
You can apply online by following the given steps.
First Step – Go to the official portal of tnpds – https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml
Second Step – After That open the “Smart Card Application Status” link.
Third Step – So Applicants are required to enter a valid registration number.
Final Step – After that status of the application will appear on the screen
Important Links To Track TNPDS Ration Card Tamil Nadu
Given below are some direct links through which you can perform desired actions:-
|TN Smart Ration Card Online Registration||Apply Here|
|TN Smart Ration card status||Check Here|
|Send Feedback/complain||Send Here|
|Corrections of Details (Name, Age, etc.,) in smart ration card||Click Here|
|Status of Request||Click Here|
|Add Member in card||Click Here|
|Change Sugar Card to Rice Card||Click Here|
|Change of Address in card||Click Here|
|Family Head Member Change||Click Here|
|Remove Family Member from the ration card||Click Here|
|Card Surrender / Cancellation for ration card||Click Here|
|Card Related Service Request Status||Click Here|
TN Public Portal Application Form Online
Visit the official website i.e. https://www.tnpds.gov.in/.
Click on “Smart Card Application” on the homepage of the portal.
Now, applicants have to enter all the required details like name of the family members, application no., address etc. They also have to upload the photograph of the head of the family in the prescribed format.
At last, they have to add family member details, gas connection details and declaration and have to submit the form.
After submission, they will receive a reference no./ application no on their registered mobile no. They have to keep this application no. safe till they get their smart ration card. With this no. they can also check the status of their application.