Tm registration sim registration link|register sim card tm globe link|sim card registration tnt online|tnt.com.ph/sim registration|TNT Sim Card Registration Link|Register sim card tm globe link:The Sim Card Registration Act requires the registration of new and existing sim cards electronically through the Telcos website or any registration facility. The law protects consumers against illegal practices including scams, smishing, and other forms of online and mobile fraud.The law takes effect on December 27, 2022. All Telcos subscribers are required to register their sim cards or face deactivation. The deadline for registration is on April 26, 2023, or 180 days after it takes effect.
So you’re a Globe (or TM) subscriber and you want to register your SIM to comply with the SIM Registration Act. Look no further because we’ve prepared a complete and comprehensive guide on how to register your Globe and TM SIM online. We’ll guide you from start to finish – from providing your mobile number to uploading your ID photo to submitting your information.
Tm sim card registration
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’re probably aware that the SIM Registration Act is already in effect and that all mobile subscribers in the Philippines are required to register their SIM cards. Failure to register your SIM may result in permanent deactivation. You certainly don’t want that to happen to you, so be sure to register your SIM before the tentative deadline on June 27, 2023.
The SIM Registration Act was enacted primarily due to the rise of SMS and call-based scams, spam and other forms of fraud. By establishing a nationwide registry of SIM users, it will be easier to track and catch individuals who use SIM cards to commit unlawful acts. The law serves as a powerful deterrent against the future commission of crimes that use SIM cards, although some people are concerned about its implications on privacy.
Sim Card Registration Globe TM Link
|Article||TM SIM Card Registration|
|Portal Link||Given Here|
TM Sim Registration
The Sim Card Registration Act requires the registration of new and existing sim cards electronically through the Telcos website or any registration facility. The law protects consumers against illegal practices including scams, smishing, and other forms of online and mobile fraud.
The law takes effect on December 27, 2022. All Telcos subscribers are required to register their sim cards or face deactivation. The deadline for registration is on April 26, 2023, or 180 days after it takes effect.
What are the Accepted IDs
The following are the official IDs that will be accepted in registering SIMs:
- National ID
- Social Security Service ID
- Government Service Insurance System e-Card
- Driver’s License
- National Bureau of Investigation clearance
- Police Clearance
- Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
- Professional Regulation Commission ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- Bureau of Internal Revenue ID
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card
- Person with Disabilities Card
- Other government-issued ID with photo
How to Register Your Globe SIM
For existing Globe Postpaid, Globe Platinum, Globe LTE@Home, and Globe Business Postpaid customers, your data and information are deemed included in our platform and we shall get in touch with you to confirm and complete your registration details to align it with the requirements of the law.
For Prepaid, Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi, and MyFi, simply follow the steps below.
- Access the SIM registration website.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number (ex. 9171234567) and click the “Register” button.
- If eligible to register, you’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP on the registration website. Note that the OTP expires in five minutes.
- After your OTP is validated, you may now proceed with the registration.
- Enter all required fields: Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality
- Take a selfie and select the type of government ID to be uploaded. Click the “attach” button to upload a copy of your valid government ID.
- Tick the checkbox to agree with Globe’s Privacy Notice and Attestation of Completeness and Accuracy.
- Click “Submit” button to finish the registration process.
- A reference number will appear on your screen to signify completion of registration. Please keep the reference number as proof of registration.
All Globe Prepaid, TM, Globe Mobile WiFi, Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi, and Globe Business prepaid subscribers might register their SIMs at new.globe.com.ph/simreg or globe.com.ph/register-sim-card beginning December 27, 2022.
All existing Globe Platinum, Globe Postpaid, and Globe Business postpaid customers would be pre-registered by Globe using the information provided in their initial application. Globe would get in touch with their customers for missing information to comply with the requirements of the law.
How do I register my SIM card on my phone?
Visit the SIM registration website for Globe, Smart, or DITO users.
Type in your 10-digit mobile number.
Enter the one-time password (OTP) you received on your mobile phone.
Fill in the required fields: …
Upload any valid government-issued ID.
How do I check my SIM registration status?
You can dial *106# and select option number one to check your Registration status. What details are required to update my sim registration? Should I carry a photocopy of my ID?
How do I register my SIM card code?
Dial *404# and follow the prompt to link your Ghana card to your SIM number before you proceed to the MTN office or agent to have your biometric information (facials and fingerprints) captured