telangana mlc voter registration status|telangana mlc List 2021|telangana mlc voter registration|telangana mlc election voter 2021 registration|telangana mlc election 2021 registration
As the notification has been issued for voters to register themselves for the Nalgonda-Khammam-Warangal Graduates MLC elections, all the major parties have swung into action. They have appointed agents on commission basis to ensure voter registration.The MLC elections are scheduled to be held in March, 2021. While 2.70 lakh voters were registered in the previous elections, it is expected that around 1 lakh new voters will be registered this time. Previously registered voters are also required to re-register.
These agents are required to go to shops, business centres, residences, government and private offices in the area assigned to them. They have to identify graduates and collect their names, addresses, and mobile numbers and register them as voters. People who hail from Nalgonda district and are residing in other places are being requested to enrol as voters. Both parties believe that more the number of voters, better are their chances of winning.
telangana mlc voter registration
- 1 telangana mlc voter registration
- 2 Telangana Mlc Voter Registration 2021 Apply Online
- 3 telangana mlc voter registration status
The commissions for the election agents are decided by respective parties based on their performance in terms of voter registrations. It is expected that around 1 lakh new voters will register this time.The crucial voter registration drive in this election will formally begin from 01-10-2021. The District Electoral Roll Officer has officially released a statement to this effect. The deadline for registration of votes is from October 1st to the sixth of November month.
telangana mlc election 2021 registration Overview
|Name of the Registration||TS MLC Voter registration|
|Mode of Registration||Online through CEO Telnagan Portal|
|CEO TS Website||www.ceotelangana.gov.in|
|Eligible Applicants||Graduate Citizens|
|List of constituencies||Ranga Reddy,
telangana mlc voter registration Eligibility
- The applicant must be residing within the constituency of the relevant graduate.
- Must have at least three years prior degree qualification by November 1, 2021.
- The latest passport size photo should be attached to the application.
- List of Degree / Diploma Certificates / Marks or other certifications related to education should be attached and attested by a designated officer / gazetted officer / notary public officer to the application.
- Former graduate voters will also have to re-apply.
- The old voters list is not valid.
|MLC Fresh Voters Registration Online Apply Starting date||1st October 2021|
|Last date to Apply for MLC Voter Registration||November 6th, 2021|
|Draft Voter list release date||1st December 2021|
|Final Voter list release date||18th January 2021|
telangana mlc voter registration document Necessary
Two passport size photos
Aadhaar card Xerox
General Voter ID Card Xerox
Convocation or Provisional Certificate of Degree passed by 2017
Telangana Mlc Voter Registration 2021 Apply Online
open your web browser open this link: https://ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in/MLC/Form18.aspx
1. Constituency & personal details
- Select the name of the graduate constituency and district
- Enter the applicant name, father name, gender, etc…
2. Address details
Enter the address details of the applicant like village, Mandal, post, pin code
3.details of an assembly constituency
Enter the voter id card number, constituency name, district, etc…
4. Upload photo & certificate
Upload your photo and certificate of your graduation.
Note: photo size must be below 100 KB
Certificate size must be below 200 KB
5. Phone number & email id
Enter your running phone number & email id and then enter the final step “captcha” code and click on submit.
You will see the successful messages
“Your application submitted successfully. Your application number : f18 **********