Telangana Double Bedroom application Form|Telangana 2BHK online application status|telangana double bedroom application process|Telangana double bedroom scheme eligibility
The Telangana government spearheaded by K Chandrasekhar Rao introduced the Dignity Housing Scheme, popularly called the 2BHK Housing Scheme or the double room scheme in October 2015, to ensure that those in need of a roof over their head while being unable to afford it, can be eligible for a property under this scheme. While the centre and various state governments also offer subsidised housing for the economically weaker sections.
The Telangana government went a step further, to make these units, priced anywhere between Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 8.65 lakhs, totally free of cost for the beneficiaries. The housing department has taken up the construction of 2.80 lakh units.A unit under the 2BHK scheme costs about Rs 5.30 lakhs. When adjusted with PMAY funding, the state would need to provide for Rs 3.80 lakhs per unit. Telangana is looking to raise Rs 2,500 crores from the Housing and Urban Development Corporation (Hudco), another Rs 1,365 crores from the PMAY funds and Rs 185 crores from the state’s revenue. So far, the state government has spent Rs 6,972 crores on 2BHK scheme. The total developed space under the scheme stands at 7 lakh sq ft.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Government have committed to provide 2 Bed Room Houses to all the houseless poor families in the State through 2 Bed Room Housing Programme in a phased manner. Each house will consist of 2 Bed Room, Hall, kitchen and two toilets (bath-cum-WC) (2BHK). Accordingly the following guidelines are issued for implementation of the programme by the District Collectors and Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation.
|S No||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|2||Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|3||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C + S + 9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Telangana double bedroom scheme Eligibility Criteria
- An eligible family should come under the BPL (below-poverty-line) category with valid Food Security Card with number
- Home will be sanctioned in the housewife’s name
- Homes will be sanctioned for families which are homeless and also those currently living in kuccha homes, huts or rented homes
- Family should not have ownership of any concrete home and other family members should not have got homes under different housing schemes like INDIRAMMA
- 5% of 2 BHK homes will be reserved for persons with disabilities or differently-abled citizens
- Target GroupsRural: SC/ST: 50%, Minorities: 7% and balance 43% for others.
Urban: SC: 17%, ST: 6%, Minorities: 12% and balance 65% for others.
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Asara pension card, if available
Reservation Pattern in Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Allotment of houses under the 2BHK housing scheme will be done on the lottery draw basis. The draw will be held among the eligible candidates for a particular category of house in any particular locality. Out of the total houses being constructed, 60% of the Houses are earmarked for Outright sale and 40% of houses for hire purchase.
For houses offered on Hire Purchase and Outright sale:
For houses offered under Self Financing Scheme:
How to Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme apply
Follow the below steps to apply for 2BHK housing scheme.
- Get the application form Offical Website
- Enter the food security card number followed by details of applicant and all his family members.
- Enter your current address
- Fill in the details of your family income
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter other details such as disabled family members, Asara pension scheme members etc.
- Submit the filled up application form along with the supporting documents.
Telangana Double Bedroom housing scheme application status
To check the online application status of the double Bedroom housing scheme, follow the steps below:
- Visit the online portal of the housing scheme – https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Search’ tab
- Enter your ‘Ben ID’ or select the district, mandal and panchayat from where you have filled the application form
- Further choose the caste/community
- The list of selected beneficiaries would be available
How are these 2BHK Housing Scheme Beneficiaries Selected?
The process of selecting the 2BHK beneficiaries are explained in below points.
- The District Level Committee selects the villages for the allocation of 2BHK Housing scheme.
- The 2BHK housing scheme forms are given to eligible beneficiaries by the District Collectors, and during Gram Sabha, the forms are collected by the assigned officer.
- At Gram Sabha, primary verification will be done to list the correct eligible applications and forms will be sent to the particular Mandal Tashilder for final verification.
- After the thorough verification by Tashilder of housing scheme applicants, the final list will be submitted to District Collector.
- For Final approval, the District Collector schedule the time to Tashilder to verify the final list in Gram Sabha.
- Finally, the District Collector will approve the verified final list of Gran Sabha and allotted to eligible applicants.
- District Collector will appoint the District Level Officer to enquire, in case if any complaints registered. Complaints will be placed before the Appellate Committee, and the Committee passes final orders.
7 thoughts on “[Apply] Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2022|Application Status”
Sir na peru laxmi maku resan card ledu undataniki house ledu kerayi katta leka pothunna nenu ontari danni sir naku okka papa nenu unnamu sir chala kastallo unna nenu nenu okkadanni kastapadali saripovatam ledu chala ebandiga undi naku naku help cheyandi sir