tamilnadu government free laptop model 2021|Tn government free laptop scheme|tamilnadu government free laptop 2021|tamilnadu government laptop specifications 2021|tamilnadu government laptop 2021 date|tamil nadu government free laptop 2021
tamilnadu government free laptop model 2021 distribution of free laptop computers to higher secondary and government/aided college students, the State government is planning to ensure that from this year on there is no longer any carry-forward of the previous year’s shortfall.The figure has been worked out after adding the current year’s target of 5.5 lakh laptops to the previous year’s balance of around 5 lakh.
“We will make efforts to procure about 10 lakh laptops during the course of this year,” said a senior official of the Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu (ELCOT), the procurement agency for the laptops.Tamil Nadu government for supply of 15 lakh laptops free of cost to school and college students under its ‘free laptop scheme’It is about 15 lakh laptops for 2021-21
tamilnadu free laptop scheme 2021|tamilnadu government free laptop model 2021
Tamil Nadu State government had distributed the laptops free for the students last year. This year the State government is also going to distribute free laptops to the State students. The scheme is launched by the name of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2021.This Scheme is launched by the State government of Tamil Nadu. Under this scheme government distribute the laptops to the meritorious students or give them the equal cash amount. Tamilnadu Government Laptop Scheme is launched to encourage the students towards study and to appreciate their efforts.
Under this scheme State government is all set to distribute about 15 lakhs laptops this year to State school and college going students. This scheme is running since year 2011. In last season of 2017-18 total of about 5.43 lakhs beneficiaries were there in which 42,474 students get free laptop in this scheme. This year the number has increased to 15 lakhs or 1.5 million. To get the benefit of this scheme, students need to register themselves in it
Tamilnadu government free laptop scheme 2021 benfit,s
- The laptops provided will help increasing the knowledge on computer science and its application in various walks of life. In present days, computers are very essential for everyone and will make them digitally advanced.
- The laptops thus provided by the govt. will help the students in their academic education. For higher education also, laptop is very important.
- Apart from studies, the beneficiaries will be able to get to the world of internet and its various applications. They can be self sufficient and will not need to visit a cyber café for filling up a form for a joint entrance exam, or booking a railway ticket online.
- The free laptop scheme is also aimed to help the students in their professional fields when they land up in various jobs. Also in they explore the world of entrepreneurship, this free laptop will be very beneficial.
The free laptop scheme is part of Tamil Nadu chief minister promise , The Laptop are available for students to help them in their education.
tamilnadu government free laptop model 2021
|Screen Size||14 inch screen|
|OS Name||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit & Linux BOSS OS|
|OS Manufacturer||Microsoft Corporation|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor (clock speed of minimum 2.1 GHZ) or Intel Pentium Dual Core P6200|
|System Type||X86-based PC|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3 SD RAM at 1066 Mhz speed|
|Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum|
|Softwares||Tamil software — enabling typing in Word, Spreadsheet, presentation and database programmes — and complying with Unicode standard should be preloaded. These apart, any other free educational contents that are useful for the students shall be preloaded in the laptops.|
Tamilnadu government free laptop 2019 online apply
- Tamilnadu Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online registration click on this website
- After clicking on this link students will be redirected to the other web page.
- There students have Login into it by adding User Name and Password and then Captcha Code in it.
- After clicking on that link a registration page will appear in from of the students.
- Students have to fill the registration form with roll number, marks and other details asked in it.
- After that click on the submit option.
- After that the selected students name will be declared on official website district wise.