www.tnhealth.org paramedical 2022 counselling date|tn medical selection paramedical|www.tnhealth.org paramedical 2022 online application:Tamil Nadu, TN Paramedical Counselling 2022 has begun and is being done by Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai. As per the counselling dates, the registration process for round 1 has started today.TN Paramedical Counselling 2022 will be held in 2 rounds, as per the schedule released. Candidates must note that along with the registration, they must complete choice filling as well.
TN Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu has published on its official website tnhealth.org and tnmedicalselection.net TN Paramedical Counselling Schedule 2022-23 according to which Registration, Payment, Choice Filling and Locking will start from.Candidates participating in Tamil Nadu Paramedical Degree Counselling should note that entire process – including Registration, Choice Filling and Locking, and Payment, will be held Rank wise.TN Health had started application process for admission to Paramedical Degree courses 2022-2023 session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self-Financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University.
TN Paramedical Counselling 2022 Registration?
- 1 TN Paramedical Counselling 2022 Registration?
- 2 TN Paramedical Seat Allotment Result 2022 – Overview
- 3 TN Paramedical 2022 Course List
- 4 Tamil Nadu Paramedical 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- 5 TN Paramedical Application Form 2022
- 6 Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu Selection & Reservation
- 7 Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu Documents Required
- 8 Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu 2022 Vacant Seat Allotment Rules
After the registration for Tamil Nadu counselling registration, the seat allotment result will be released which will be provisional and subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. As per the official statement of DME, Chennai, “Candidates who are participating in the online counselling for Paramedical Degree Courses will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- through online as a processing fee, via Debit Card Credit Card/Net Banking. A Candidate who has not registered and has not locked the choice for the 1 round of online counselling will not be permitted to the subsequent rounds of online counselling.”
TN Paramedical Seat Allotment Result 2022 – Overview
|TN Paramedical Seat Allotment Result 2022 Particulars||TN Paramedical Seat Allotment Result 2022 Details|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai|
|Courses||Paramedical Degree Courses|
|TN Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment Result Release Status||Released On 3rd January 2022|
|Mode of Allotment Result Declaration||Online|
TN Paramedical 2022 Course List
Candidates who are selected are granted admission to the below-mentioned Paramedical Courses. Moreover, the admission fee or criteria for each course may vary. Furthermore, the Paramedical Courses offered by the TN Paramedical Board are as follows:
- Diploma in Optometry
- Dental Mechanic (Male)/ Dental Hygienist (Female)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Radio Therapy Technology (DRTT)
- Radio Diagnosis Technology (DRDT)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Tamil Nadu Paramedical 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory for all the students to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Candidates failing to do so are not eligible to submit the application form. If any of the candidates is found to be ineligible at later stages, then the applications of such candidates get rejected. Further, the eligibility criteria set by the authorities are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Tamil Nadu native and an Indian citizen
- Candidates should have passed 12th class with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. In addition, if the applicant has back in any of the subjects, then he/ she is not eligible for admission.
- The applicant must be 17 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
TN Paramedical Application Form 2022
Candidates who want to take admission in paramedical institutes of Tamil Nadu state need to fill the Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission Form. The form is made available on the official website of the authorities. Moreover, the steps to fill the application form are mentioned below. In addition, do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form. Candidates should further ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the form. The details you provide should match the documents provided. Otherwise, the officials can reject your application. As the students are allotted seats only after the document verification process.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2022-23 Online Application Form
1. Click here to go to the official website: tnmedicalselection.net.
2. Select ‘Paramedical Degress Courses’.
3. Enter Your Application Number.
4. Enter Your Date of Birth.
5.Click on Submit button to track your application.
Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu Selection & Reservation
The Paramedical Tamil Nadu selection process is based on merit and entrance test result. The Board will draw a list of eligible students for admission to the Paramedical program in Tamil Nadu. At the time of selection, there are several seats reserved for specific categories. Given below are the seat reservations per each category of student.
|Category of Students||Seat Reservation|
|Backward Class||30% (3.5% for BC Muslims)|
|Most Backward /Denotified Community||20%|
|Scheduled castes Arunthathiyar||16% of 18% SC seats|
Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu Documents Required
Candidates are to carry certain documents with them for verification purposes. Given below are the documents required for the Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu 2022:
- The candidate’s Higher Education mark and photocopy certificate of 10 and 12 class examination or its equivalent examination must be submitted.
- A transfer certificate from the previous institution must be submitted.
- The candidate’s Nativity certificate must be submitted.
- A permanent Community Certificate Card (if applicable) must be submitted.
- The candidate seeking Admission against a Special Category seat should submit necessary certificates obtained from an appropriate authority in the prescribed form, and the application to the Selection Committee must be submitted.
- The candidate’s Certificate for proof of study from 6 to 12 classes shall also be submitted.
- H.S.C Hall Ticket must be submitted.
- The candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe will need to produce a certificate from a competent authority and attach it with the application.
Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu 2022 Vacant Seat Allotment Rules
The seat allotment rules for the vacant seats for Paramedical counselling Tamil Nadu 2022 are as follows:
- If there are any vacant seats in the SCA community, the SC community will take those seats.
- Any vacant reserved seats in the ST quota shall be filled by applicants from the SC community based on merit.
- BC will fill any empty seats in the BCM community on a merit basis.
- For B.Sc Nursing programs, the male-to-female seat proportion will be 1:9.
- Seats in self-financing institutions and government colleges
How can I join paramedical course in Tamil Nadu?
Candidates Higher Education mark and photocopy certificate of Class 10th and 12th examination or its equivalent examination.
Candidates Nativity certificate.
Permanent Community Certificate Card( if applicable )
How can I apply for paramedical counseling in Tamil Nadu?
Candidates must visit the official website(s) of Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling – tnhealth.tn.gov.in, tnmedicalselection.net.
Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to register for TN Paramedical Counselling
How can I go to paramedical Counselling in Tamil Nadu?
The admission procedure will be carried out based on merit and the candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam. The registration process of Paramedical Counselling Tamil Nadu will begin in August 2022 (tentative). The candidates shall submit their application forms online on time to register successfully