taj mahal online ticket booking for indian|taj mahal ticket price for foreigners|taj mahal online ticket price|taj mahal ticket online booking|payumoney taj mahal ticket:Taj Mahal is an enormous mausoleum of white marble built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.As per the official data, the Taj Mahal attracts from 7 to 8 million visitors annually, with more than 0.8 million from overseas.
Taj Mahal is one of the most visited place of India and before making a plan to Taj Mahal it is advisable to check Taj Mahal timing and Taj Mahal ticket prices 2022. Taj Mahal is located on the banks of Yamuna River in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Taj Mahal Online Ticket Booking
|Time Taken in Construction||22 Years|
|Built By||Mughal Ruler Shah Jahan|
|In Memory of||Mumtaz Mahal|
|Chief Architect||Ustad Ahmad Lahauri|
|Cost at the time of Construction||32 Crore Rupees|
|Number of Workers||20,000|
|Specialty||UNESCO Heritage Site, One of the seven wonders of World|
|Building Type||Islamic Tomb|
Taj Mahal Online Ticket Booking Important note:
- Tourists buying tickets online will get discount of Rs 5 for per Indian ticket and Rs 50 for per foreigner ticket
- No entry fee for children below the age of 15 years. (Both domestic and foreigner)
- Additional Rs 200 will be charged if one wants to visit main mausoleum.
Timing to visit the Taj Mahal:
- Taj Mahal opens 30 minutes before sunrise and closes 30 minutes before sunset during normal operating days
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays for general viewing.
Taj Mahal Ticket Price 2022
The ticket price of Taj increased recently. The Taj Mahal entry fee is 40 Rs for Indian visitors and 1000 Rs for Foreign tourists. Children below 15 years of age are free from entry ticket. Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries need to pay Rs 530 as an entry fee of Taj.
|Taj Mahal Entry Fee in Day|
|Indian Nationals||50 Rs|
|SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries Citizens||540 Rs|
|Children up to 15 Years (Indian and Foreigners)||Free|
|Taj Mahal Main Mausoleum Tickets Price||200|
|Still Camera Charge||Free|
Taj Mahal Night View Ticket Price
For Night visit Indian have to pay 510 Rs and foreigners have to pay 750 Rs for an entry pass. Child from 3 to 15 years of Indian and foreigners has to purchase entry tickets of 500 Rs to watch the magnificent beauty of Taj in Night. Kids under 3 years are eligible for free entry. Taj Mahal entry fee on full moon night is written below.
|Taj Mahal Entry Ticket Price Night|
|Children 3-15 Yers (Indian and Foreigners)||500|
|Children below 3 Year||Free|
Information for tourists visiting Taj Mahal:
- Tourists must co-operate in keeping the monument neat & clean by using dustbins
- Tourists are advised to hire approved guides and photographers who exhibit their identity cards
- Taj Museum inside Taj Mahal Complex opens from 10 am to 5 pm, entry free
- No polluting vehicles are allowed within 500 mts. radius of Taj Mahal. Parking facility is available at Shilpgram.
- Drone camera is strictly prohibited inside the Taj Mahal
- Eating and smoking is strictly prohibited inside Taj Mahal. Arms, ammunitions, fire, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables (Toffees), head phones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electric goods (except camera), Tripods are also prohibited
- Mobile phones are to be kept switched off or on silent mode
- Please avoid carrying big bags and books inside the monument, this may increase your security check time
- Photography is prohibited inside the main mausoleum
- No Polluting vehicles are allowed within 500 mts. Radius of Taj Mahal. Parking facility is available at Shilpgram
- Avoid touching and scratching the walls and surfaces of the monument as these are heritage sites and need special care
- Visitors are requested not to make noise inside the mausoleum
- Above mentioned list of prohibited items along with mobile phones are banned for night viewing of the Taj Mahal. Video camera, extra batteries are prohibited though still camera is permitted after the security check.
How to Book Online Ticket Taj Mahal
Visit the official website to book tickets for a visit to Taj Mahal –
A Government Identity proof number or Passport number needed to be filled at the time of online booking.
Official Website asi.payumoney.com & www.asiagracircle.in offers information and ticketing service for Taj Mahal tickets. Both foreign and domestic visitors may use the e-ticket booking for the ASI Taj Mahal and other monuments.
I checked the Taj Mahal ticket for NRI on multiple travel sites and did not get any sound information on ticket rates. It is advisable to book online tickets of Taj mahal in advance as sometimes it is tough to book Taj Mahal tickets online as authorities has capping the daily tickets.
As per Covid Protocols, limited number of visitors are allowed daily on Taj premises in two shifts forenoon and afternoon. So it is a goo decision to book Taj Mahal tickets online in advance according to the plan.