Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana|swami vivekananda youth empowerment yojana|swami vivekananda application form|swami vivekananda assam youth empowerment scheme pdf form
The Government of Assam has introduced Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana (SVAYEM) in the year 2017. Under the SVAYEM scheme, the Government provides financial support to the youth of Assam for taking up income-generating activities in the manufacturing, trading and service sector. The key objective of SVAYEM is to create employment opportunities for youth through setting up of new ventures and growing existing ventures. In this article, we look at the Assam SVAYEM scheme in detail.
ssam government on re-launched an old scheme with the aim of providing self-employment to around 2 lakh youths of the state.Called Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM), the scheme worth Rs 1000 crore, would provide Rs 50,000 each as seed money to selected youths to start business ventures.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana aims to generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures. In this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading and services sector. Moreover, govt. will also provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional artisans ensuring sustainable growth. In this article, we will tell you about the apply online process for this scheme.
Details of Assam Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana 2020
|Name of the Scheme||SVAYEM Scheme or Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana Assam|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Objective||To Provide Help for Unemployment|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Updating Soon|
Objectives of SVAYEM Yojana
The objective of SVAYEM – The flagship programme which provides financial support to youth in Assam is explained below:
- To create employment opportunities for youth in rural and urban areas of Assam through setting up of new ventures and growing existing ventures
- To provide financial assistance to micro and small enterprises in Assam. MSE should be engaged in the manufacturing, trading and services sector
- To enhance the income level of traditional artisans of Assam by providing financial credits
- To ensure sustainable growth of traditional artisans in the state of Assam
Eligibility criteria to get financial assistance under this scheme are given below.
- The youth must be a Resident of Assam
- Age of the youth should be above 18 years
- To get assistance under this scheme, there will be no income for youth
- Every youth should have skill, experience and knowledge to undertake the income-generating activities
- Education qualification of the youth should be above class VII
- The applicant who has already completed Skill Development Training will be given preference
SVAYEM Scheme Assam Online Application / Registration Form
In the SVAYEM Self Employment Scheme, groups seeking to avail benefits of the scheme will be able to register themselves at a new portal. The new portal for filling the SVAYEM Scheme Assam online application / registration form will be launched on 16 September 2020.
It is expected that Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana could get repeated annually with the possibility of increasing the number of beneficiaries.
People can even check the format of registration form through the link https://industries.assam.gov.in/sites/default/files/Application%20Form%20for%20SVAYEM%20Scheme_1.pdf. Till then, check the format of the older SVAYEM scheme application form