subhiksha kerala registration online|subhiksha kerala registration form|subhiksha kerala application form|subhiksha kerala registration portal|subhiksha kerala scheme
During the COVID-19 crisis, the agriculture department is planning to implement various action plans with public participation in order to achieve self-sufficiency in food production in the state. Online registration to be part of the ‘Subhiksha Keralam’ scheme has started as part of the move.Subhiksha Keralam’ scheme aims at large scale production of paddy, fruits, vegetables, tubers, grains and legumes as part of achieving self-sufficiency. Initially, 25,000 hectares of barren land will be turned into farming field.
As part of the Kerala government’s flagship program -‘Subhiksha Keralam’ – to combat food scarcity in the state, the state agriculture department has started converting fallow lands into farms.We are targeting around 25,000 hectares of fallow land to convert to farms. It is a convergence scheme – all departments converging together.A new farmers registration portal has been developed as a part of the govt’s Subhiksha Kerala project. This portal will serve the purpose of collecting, codifying and coordinating related activities.
Subhiksha Kerala Registration Online
It is necessary to collect data on those who want to get the masses into the agriculture sector and deliver the financial and technical assistance they need in a timely manner. This farmer registration portal has been developed as part of the Government of Kerala’s Prosperity Kerala Project with the objective of collecting, compiling and coordinating the information required for this purpose.
Subhiksha Kerala Registration Online Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website at http://aims.kerala.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Subhiksha Keralam” tab or directly click at https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/subhikshakeralam
- Enter New Registration. Then it will ask whether you are an Individual, Group or Institutions. (Click on the New Registration section and click on the Person button)Select Individual and enter the Mobile Number. (Then type the applicant’s mobile number on the page that appears.
4. You will get an OTP to the Mobile Number. (Enter the OTP received on the mobile in the “OTP” column and press the OK button.)
5. Enter the Mobile Number and you will reach the Registration Page. (Enter mobile number. Next page opens)
6. First you have to enter the Basic Details Like Category, Name of Institution, Mobile Number, Address, District and Post Office.
7. Next Enter you Bank Details like IFSC and Bank Account Number. (Next enter the bank details, IFSC and account number)
8. Then Enter your desired Password Twice. (Now type your desired password twice)
9. Then Click Create User. (Now click on “Create User”)
10. Now the Registration is Done. (Your registration is complete)