Smart health card odisha list”How to apply smart health card odisha”Smart health card odisha eligibility”Smart health card odisha upsc”Health card Odisha apply online
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Friday launched smart health cards under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to enable around 3.5 crore people to get cashless healthcare services in 200 hospitals in the state and other parts of the country.On the occasion, he handed over a card to Shukri Dhangada Majhi, a woman belonging to the Bonda tribal community in Malkangiri district.
Around 3.5 crore people of 96 lakh families will be benefited from the new healthcare initiative as women can avail of cashless treatment up to ₹ 10 lakh per year and other family members will get the benefit up to ₹ 5 lakh each, he said.The smart health cards will be effective from September 1, he said.Ms Majhi became the first beneficiary of the smart health card scheme, while other members of the vulnerable tribal group would be given priority to avail of the facility.
odisha Smart health card
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik began distributing smart health cards under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to people in Malkangiri district of the state. According to the government, 3.5 crore people will benefit under this health scheme.These smart health cards were distributed to people during a programme at Sanskruti Bhawan in Malkangiri district on Friday. Sukri Dhangidi Majhi, a woman from the Bona tribe, was the first recipient of the smart health card from the chief minister at the event.
Smart Health Card Odisha Online Apply
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
|Official website||Click here|
|Financial assistance||Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Launched on||15th August 2018|
Components Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has launch with the objective of providing healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of society. There are two components under this scheme which are as follows:-
- Free Health Care Services: Under this scheme, the government is going to provide free healthcare services to all irrespective of their income, status or residence. These health care services will provide from the sub-centre level up to district headquarter hospital level
- Health Insurance: For the residents of the states who belong to the economically weaker section of society, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh annual health coverage and Rs 7 lakh annual health coverage for women members of the family. This health insurance is going to benefit around 70 lakh economically vulnerable, families.
- Drop Back Assistance: Under this initiative, pregnant women and sick infants will provide with Rs 500 who visits public health facilities. With the help of this financial assistance, the beneficiary can take transport back home after delivery/treatment in the hospital
BENEFITS OF Odisha SMART HEALTH CARDS
- According to the state government, under this scheme, a person can simply go to a hospital with their card and avail all the required treatments without any hassle.
- The beneficiaries of BSKY can avail treatment at over 200 hospitals across the country.
- Family members can avail of benefits up to Rs 5 lakh per annum under the scheme.
- However, for women members of the family, the limit is Rs 10 lakh.
- With the help of this scheme, the citizens of Odisha can avail themselves cashless treatment in the government and empanelled private hospitals
- The claim settlement process under BSKY will undertake through insurance companies
- The government is also thinking to expand the empanelled hospital outside Odisha in order to provide better healthcare facilities
- The state government have empanelled 200 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super speciality hospitals outside Odisha
- In order to ensure proper implementation of this scheme the government is also going to conduct a third-party audit
- There are around 4036 packages that has offered under this scheme
- For free healthcare services at government Health Care institutions all the beneficiaries irrespective of their income, status or residents are eligible
- For health insurance cover upto Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women member of family below mentioned categories of citizens are eligible:-
- Applicant must be resident of Odisha
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card holder
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders
- BPL card holders
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders
- All those families whose annual income is below Rs 50000 in rural areas and below Rs 60000 in urban areas
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income certificate
Smart Health Card Odisha Online Apply
- First of all, go to the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on apply online
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter all the required details like your name, address, phone number, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the necessary documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- In the last of the submission of the filled application form kindly check all the details very carefully and then should make the final submission of the application form.