SHRESHTA Scheme Registration 2022|NETS 2022 Registration|SHRESHTA NETS Online Form 2022|SHRESHTA Scheme 2022:NATA full form is National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA is a national level examination conducted by the Council of Architecture for students willing to get admission into top architecture colleges across the country. The examination is conducted twice a year.The exam conducting body, National Testing Agency (NTA), has started inviting applications for SHRESHTA, NETS. All the interested students of classes 9 and 11 can participate in the scheme for Residential Education for students in high classes in targeted areas. Students can register themselves by visiting the official website
NTA is inviting applications for the National Entrance Test for the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Classes in Targeted Areas SHRESTA.The National Testing Agency, NTA is inviting online applications for the National Entrance Test for the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Classes in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA (NETS))-2022. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the National Entrance Test for the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Classes in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA (NETS))-2022. Candidates can apply for SHRESHTA through online mode between March 12 to April 4, 2022.
SHRESHTA Scheme 2022
SHRESHTA scheme aims at providing high-quality education for Scheduled Castes (SCs) students only, in CBSE-affiliated reputed residential schools. According to the official information, under this initiative, around 3,000 seats will be provided in classes 9 and 11, which will be fully funded by the Central Government. Candidates must note that the National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA (NETS) will be an offline test through which students belonging to the SC community will get admission in Classes 9 and 11 whose parental annual income is up to 2.5 lakhs There is no fee for the examination.
NETS Registration 2022: Important Dates
|Application process||12 March 2022 to 12 April 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Application correction window||13 April 2022 to 15 April 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Admit card||02 May 2022 onwards|
|Exam duration||180 minutes (3 hrs)|
|Exam time||02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.|
NET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates do not have to send any certificates/ documents to the National Testing Agency in support of their eligibility.
- NTA does not verify the details provided by the candidates in the application form and hence their candidature will be purely provisional subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- However, if NTA or UGC detects any ineligibility at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled and legal action may be taken against the candidates.
NETS 2022: How to register
- Go to the official website– shreshta.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Registration for SHRESHTA-2022 link
- Alternatively, click on theNETS 2022 application linkhere
- Register first to generate your login credentials
- Login using your application form number and password
- NETS 2022 application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the form and attest all required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a print out of the application form if required
How do I apply for NET 2022?
The UGC NET Application Form will be released through online mode. Filling up of application forms is expected to commence from March 2022. The last date of submission is tentatively the last week of April 2022. Candidates have to fill in the details in the same way as filling in their 10th mark sheet.
How can I apply for NET exam?
Who is eligible for NET exam?
Candidates securing at least 55% marks in their Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Humanities (including languages), Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible to appear for the UGC NET exam conducted by NTA.