shegaon darshan|shegaon darshan time|shegaon darshan online pass|gajanan maharaj e pass helpline number|gajanan maharaj shegaon|Shegaon Darshan open or not:Before you can visit the temple, you must make an online reservation. You can use the website of the temple to book the tickets. You can register online for the Darshan Pass and get your reservation done.To visit the Shri Gajanan Maharaj Temple, visitors must follow certain guidelines. The temple operates seven days a week and Darshan is permitted only during the prescribed times. All payment methods, including credit cards and cash, are accepted in the temple.
Shegaon Darshan Online E Pass Link – Shegaon Gajanan Temple is one of India’s most revered temples. It is Maharashtra’s oldest and most well-known temple. This article will provide you with the Shegaon Darshan Online E Pass Link. To know more about the guidelines to Shegaon Darshan Online E Pass Link, continue reading the article to the end.
Gajanan Maharaj Shegaon
Sant Gajanan Maharaj temple has acquired a lot of fame and popularity because Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj himself stayed at this place. Majority of Hindus respected Gajanan Maharaj a lot and considered him to be blessed with miraculous powers though the origins of Maharaj still remains untraceable in history. This is also the same place where Gajanan Maharaj took his Samadhi and hence the temple was built on the Samadhi of shri Gajanan Maharaj.
Located at Shegaon town of the Buldhana distict in Maharashtra, this temple attracts a large number of visitors from all over the Maharashtra. The trust of this temple Sant Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan is the biggest temple trust in the Vidarbha region and they are responsible for various colleges, hospitals and other philanthropic activities in the region.
Gajanan Maharaj Shegaon Online Darshan
If you’re visiting Shri Gajanan Maharaj temple in Maharashtra, you should be aware of the procedures to book Gajanan Maharaja E-Darshan Pass online. First of all, visit the official website of the Gajanan Maharaj temple. You’ll then want to click on “E-Darshan Pass” and follow the instructions to register. You will also need to enter your Aadhar card number, date of birth, and any other information required by the website.
Once you have your E-Pass, you can proceed to the temple for Darshan. The Temple is open for Darshan seven days a week, and you’ll need it to enter the temple. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your registration, and you’ll need to carry the E-Pass and your Aadhaar card to the temple for Darshan.
Guidelines for visiting the Shree Gajanan Maharaj Temple
- Applicants should register online on the portal before coming to the temple.
- Besides online booking, the pilgrims can also book their darshan tickets offline at the temple premises. However, please try to book the tickets online to avoid any epidemics like Covid 19.
- The people affected with Codvid 19 are not allowed to the premises of the temple.
- The pilgrims will also be able to undergo thermal scanning before entering the temples.
- All the devotees should wear masks, gloves and should come with proper sanitization at the temple premises.
- The people visiting the temples should not carry any alcoholic beverages, cigars, pan, gutka, and other drugs to the temple.
- Pregnant women, children below ten years, and senior citizens are advised not to come to the temple in this pandemic time.
- Please do remember the temple authorities will allow only a limited number of persons to the temple.
- The devotees should not bring any flowers and prasadams to the temple.
Mahalaxmi Temple Darshan Booking
Gajanan Maharaj Shegaon Online Darshan Booking?
Shegaon Darshan Online Booking is a simple process. First, you need to visit the official website www.gajananmaharaj.org Then follow the steps provided below and apply for Shegaon Darshan e Pass.
- On the official website click on E- Darshan Pass
*Source from official website
- Then click on apply for a new pass
- Then fill in the details such as Apply Date, E- Darshan Time Slot, Enter Aadhaar card number, mobile number, Emila ID, and date of birth
- Then Finally click on Apply
Tirumala Accommodation Booking 2022
gajanan maharaj e pass helpline number
Shri Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan, Shegaon
Tq. Shegaon – 444203 Dist- Buldana(M.S.)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Shri Mandir||07265-252018 / 252251 / 09881758762|
|Anand Vihar Bhakt Niwas Sankul||07265-252019 / 09657449496|
|Visawa Bhakt Niwas Sankul||07265-253018 / 09657449495|
|Bhaktaniwas Sankul Mandir Parisar||07265-252018|
|Bhaktaniwas Sankul Hattikhana Parisar||07265-252699|
|Shri Kshetra Pandharpur||02186 – 223522 / 07823896767|
|Shri Kshetra Alandi||020 – 27186071 / 09767125035|
|Shri Kshetra Tryambakeshwar||02594- 233048|
|Shri Kshetra Omkareshwar||09753327083 / 09425371204 / 07280- 271204|
Is Darshan allowed in Shegaon?
The Temple is open for Darshan seven days a week, and you’ll need it to enter the temple. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your registration, and you’ll need to carry the E-Pass and your Aadhaar card to the temple for Darshan. To get the E-Pass, you must submit your application online.
Is Epass required for Shegaon Darshan?
The government has authorized worshippers to access a religious place and offer prayers, therefore the Sant Gajanan Maharaj Temple in Shegaon is now available to them. In addition, an e-pass is required to visit the shrine. Darshan will be available from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. for devotees.
How do I book Epass for Shegaon?
Where to apply for Shegaon Darshan E Pass? Devotees can visit www.gajananmaharaj.org official website to apply for Shegaon Darshan E Pass.