how did shane warne die|At what time did shane warne died|Shane warne news today|shane warne death reason|shane warne heart attack|shane warne status|shane warne quotes:Australian cricket legend and the greatest leg-spinner of all-time, Shane Warne, has died, aged 52. Warne’s management released a brief statement stating that passed away in Thailand of a suspected heart attack. “Shane was found unresponsive in his villa and despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived,” the statement reads.
Shane Warne, Australian cricket legend who helped his nation win the World Cup in 1999 and was part of five Ashes-winning teams during his career, died aged 52 on Friday.Shane was found unresponsive in his villa and despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived,” Warne’s management confirmed in a statement to Australian media,
Shane Warne Death
Australia cricket legend and the greatest leg-spinner of all-time, Shane Warne, has died, aged 52.The 708-Test wicket great was found unresponsive by friends in a villa he was staying at in Koh Samui, Thailand.Warne’s management released a brief statement in the early hours of Saturday (AEDT) saying that he passed away of a suspected heart attack.
Shane Warne Death Cause
Shane was found unresponsive in his villa and despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived,” the statement reads.The family requests privacy at this time and will provide further details in due course.”According to the Herald Sun, attempts by Warne’s close friend and associate Andrew Neophitou to revive him were unsuccessful.
Previously, heart attack was commonly seen in people aged 55 or older but recently we have lost celebrities like Sidharth Shukla, Puneeth Rajkumar, Raj Kaushal who were in their early 40s. All of them followed a healthy lifestyle and an appropriate fitness routine, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. Furthermore, doctors across the world are trying to bring attention to the soaring cases of heart related ailments – in fact heart is the second most common affected organ after lungs by COVID.
At what time did shane warne died
Neophitou was an executive producer behind the recently released documentary SHANE.Staff at the Thai International Hospital told AFP in Bangkok that Warne’s body was taken to their facility around 6:00 pm local time (1100 GMT) from Samujana Villas, a luxury resort in the northeast of Koh Samui.
shane warne death in hindi news
ऑस्ट्रेलिया के महान क्रिकेटर शेन वॉर्न अब हमारे बीच नहीं रहे. सचिन तेंदुलकर ने शेन वॉर्न के निधन पर श्रद्धांजलि दी है. दोनों के बीच क्रिकेट के मैदान और उसके बाहर एक गहरा रिश्ता रहा है.
ऑस्ट्रेलियाई दिग्गज शेन वॉर्न का 52 साल की उम्र में निधन हो गया है. शेन वॉर्न थाईलैंड में थे और वहां पर ही उन्हें हार्ट अटैक आया. इतने बड़े दिग्गज का यूं अचानक चले जाना हर किसी को हैरान कर गया. भारत के महान क्रिकेटर सचिन तेंदुलकर ने शेन वॉर्न को याद किया है. शेन वॉर्न और सचिन तेंदुलकर का एक अलग ही रिश्ता था, जिसे हर क्रिकेट फैन ने जिया है|
Shane Warne Quotes
1. “To me, cricket is a simple game. Keep it simple and just go out and play.” ― Shane Warne
2. “I just play because I love playing and I try to take as many wickets as I can.” ― Shane Warne
3. “We’ve just got to be careful – with all sports, let alone cricket – I think there’s so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public wants to be entertained when they come to watch sport.” ― Shane Warne
4. “Being in love with somebody is a wonderful feeling.” ― Shane Warne
5. “I’m proud of what I’ve achieved in cricket, as once I didn’t think I was good enough.” ― Shane Warne
The first thing is to be patient, which is probably the hardest thing to do. Don’t worry if blokes are whacking you out of the park because you still have the opportunity to get him out next ball, even if it’s not the same ball.” ― Shane Warne
7. “My only problem is the fear that opposition bowlers might go for my fingers and that’s why I was scared of the short ball. Now I am struggling with the ball pitching up and swinging away. I just keep nicking that one.” ― Shane Warne
Best Motivational Quotes by Shane Warne
8. “I have always tried to move on from disappointments as fast as I can.” ― Shane Warne
9. “You can’t afford to live your life with regrets.” ― Shane Warne
10. “People make mistakes and I’ve probably made a few more than others, but unfortunately, mine is also a bit more public. That’s the way it is. You’ve just got to get on with life. After all, it’s not a rehearsal.” ― Shane Warne
11. “I have a responsibility to my children to be fit and healthy.” ― Shane Warne
12. “If you ask anyone around the cricket grounds, they will say I always sign loads of autographs and thank the ladies for lunch, and try to behave in the right way.” ― Shane Warne