seva sindhu portal driver|seva sindhu driver 5000|seva sindhu portal auto driver|seva sindhu portal for drivers application|seva sindhu taxi driver application
The Coronavirus pandemic has become a matter of international concern and many nations have put themselves under lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus. People are protecting themselves by practicing social distancing. It has become important for the government to test as many people as they can and find out more confirmed cases. While it is a challenge to screen as many people as possible,
The government is also looking forward to sending migrant workers, students and other back to their home state during this lockdown. To fight against the dangers of COVID-19 that is not only affecting the health of the people but is also the reason behind many daily wage earners sitting at home without a livelihood, the Karnataka government has officially launched an application called Seva Sindhu app that will help the government provide inter-state travel facility.
What is the Seva Sindhu app
Seva Sindhu app has been launched by the Karnataka Government to help inter-State travel during this lockdown. The Seva Sindhu was initially launched as an asset to provide online governmental services to the people residing in the state. The Seva Sindhu Covid-related objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner. In addition to this, the app and the website also provide help to migrant workers to find travel services to reach back to Karnataka or go back to their home state during the third phase of lockdown.
seva sindhu portal KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- Seva Sindhu is an online service started by the Government of Karnataka to provide cashless and paperless government services.
- This online service aims to reduce the delivery turnout time and the need for visiting government offices physically.
- Seva Sindhu has now launched some COVID 19 related services that you can avail by registering at the app.
Details Of Seva Sindhu Portal ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing different services|
Services Available at Seva Sindhu Portal
The following services will be available to the permanent residents of Karnataka on the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Seva Sindhu registration process
- Go to the Seva Sindhu app or sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Tap on “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka” or “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states”
- Now, fill all the Traveller Details which include name, mobile number, gender, age, Aadhar number and more.
- Now fill Address details which include the present state details and details of the state that you wish to travel to.
- Now choose if you need travel assistance from the government or do you have your own arrangements.
- Then fulfil the health criteria on the website by providing Quarantine related details.
- Accept that the information that you have provided is correct and apply. With this, you have successfully applied for inter-state travel through the Seva Sindhu portal.
Application Status at Seva Sindhu
If you want to check the status of your registration then you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the button “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS“.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. You will be given options here.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Select one of the given options and click on the box.
- Now fill the captcha code given in the picture and click on the button “Submit”.
Seva Sindhu COVID-19 Services
- To apply open the website of seva sindhu
- From home page search
- Application form appears where you have to enter the asked information related to personal details, present address, travelling address, mode of travel, and quarantine details
- Upload your ID Proof and read the declaration
- Click I Agree and enter the captcha code
- Submit the application by click submit option