auto driver 3000|seva sindhu application for taxi drivers|karnataka 5000 rupees lockdown relief online application|karnataka driver yojana online application
updated= Many unions of auto and taxi drivers, who are facing a huge dip in earnings due to the ongoing lockdown, said the government aid of Rs 3,000 each is not enough. In May 2020, the government had announced relief of Rs 5,000 each for 7.5 lakh auto and taxi drivers.
However, money was disbursed among only 2.1 lakh beneficiaries who had registered with the government. Many drivers demanded a monthly aid of Rs 5,000 for three months or one-time payment of Rs 10,000 for all drivers across the state.
the Transport Department had received 1.54 applications from drivers, of which 87,650 were auto drivers and 58,143 motor cab drivers. More than 9,100 applications had come from maxi cab drivers.
Update: Karnataka Taxi driver Scheme online application window is now active.
The BS Yediyurappa government in Karnataka on Wednesday, May 19, announced a Rs 1,250 crore relief package for the state in view of the COVID-19 situation. In an official statement, the government said that under the COVID-19 relief package, it will disburse Rs 3,000 each for auto and taxi drivers and construction workers. The government has also announced Rs 2,000 for workers in the unorganized sector, like barbers, tailors, ragpickers, potters. The government has also announced Rs 10,000 per hectare for floriculture farmers under the relief package.
For registered auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers, the state government has announced Rs 3,000 per driver. The scheme will reach 210 lakh drivers, the government said. Construction workers registered under the Karnataka Workers Welfare Board are eligible for an aid of Rs 3,000 as well, and unorganised sector workers such as barbers, tailors, ragpickers etc will be given a remuneration of Rs 2,000. This will benefit 3.04 lakh persons working in this sector, according to the government.
seva sindhu driver 3000|ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ
Like previous year this year also the Karnataka Government has declared the Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced drivers due to covid-19 lockdown. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide all the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers financial assistance of Rs 3000. The total number of beneficiaries who will benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh. The government is going to spend about Rs 63 crore on the Karnataka driver scheme. With the help of this scheme all the auto-rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, etc will become financially independent.
seva sindhu application for auto drivers
|Name||seva sindhu driver 3000 application|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
seva sindhu driver 3000 application New Updated
The Transport Department announced that it will accept online applications from drivers seeking COVID-19 relief funds on the Seva Sindhu portal from Thursday. Auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers are eligible for financial assistance of ₹3,000, which was announced by the Chief Minister.
The department is expecting around 3 lakh drivers to apply online. Deputy Chief Minister and Transport Minister Laxman Savadi, in a statement, said that the department will directly deposit the money into bank accounts of eligible drivers once they receive the application on Seva Sindhu.
Drivers with DLs issued till April 24, 2022, are eligible to apply. The ‘one driver, one vehicle’ policy will be adopted while allocating compensation.
seva sindhu auto taxi application
As per the government guidelines, the Seva Sindu Portal is also useful for seva sindhu auto driver 3000 application Auto Drivers & Taxi Drivers, barbers, dhobis and other beneficiaries under the 3000/- scheme. Very soon the Seva Sindhu portal will be ready for driver yojana registration. After that drivers can apply online at seva sindhu driver 3000 application Form Link. Registered candidates can get money into their accounts. Beneficiaries will be selected by the government set parameters.
seva sindhu auto driver 3000 Benefits
- The Government of Karnataka have declared Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced driver due to covid-19 lockdown
- Through the scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide auto, taxi and maxi cab driver financial assistance of Rs 3000
- The total number of beneficiaries who will get the benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh
- The government is going to spend Rs 63 crore on drivers
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12.73 Crore and Rs 69 crore for flowers & fruit and vegetable growers respectively
- Around 10,000 per hectare will be paid by the government to the flowers & fruits and vegetable growers
- With the help of this scheme 20000 flower grower farmer will get benefit and 69000 fruit and vegetable growers farmers will get the benefit
- The government is also going to provide Ra 3000 per worker for construction workers who are registered with Karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 494 crore for construction workers
- Karnataka government has allocated Rs 44 crore for street vendors who are registered under Atma nirbhar Nidhi
- These vendors will get Rs 2000 each and around 2.20 lakh beneficiaries will get the benefit
- For artists, the government have an allocated Rs 4.82 to crore which will benefit 16095 artist
- Each artist will get Rs 3000 each
- All the unorganized sector workers will also get Rs 2000 each
- For unorganized sector workers government allocated Rs 60.89 crore for 3.04 lakh beneficiaries.
16 thoughts on “Seva Sindhu Portal Driver Relief Fund”Auto Taxi Driver 3000|ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ app”
You ranked first in the article good information
How to apply
you apply this link https://www.yojanagyan.in/seva-sindhu-portal-driver/