seva sindhu karnataka gov in seva sindhu|seva sindhu karnataka gov in|sevasindhu karnataka|sevasindhu karnataka gov in english|seva sindhu karnataka travel pass
The Coronavirus pandemic has become a matter of international concern and many nations have put themselves under lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus. People are protecting themselves by practicing social distancing. It has become important for the government to test as many people as they can and find out more confirmed cases. While it is a challenge to screen as many people as possible
The government is also looking forward to sending migrant workers, students and other back to their home state during this lockdown. To fight against the dangers of COVID-19 that is not only affecting the health of the people but is also the reason behind many daily wage earners sitting at home without a livelihood, the Karnataka government has officially launched an application called Seva Sindhu app that will help the government provide inter-state travel facility.
karnataka Seva Sindhu|seva sindhu karnataka.in
Seva Sindhu app has been launched by the Karnataka Government to help inter-State travel during this lockdown. The Seva Sindhu was initially launched as an asset to provide online governmental services to the people residing in the state. The Seva Sindhu Covid-related objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner. In addition to this, the app and the website also provide help to migrant workers to find travel services to reach back to Karnataka or go back to their home state during the third phase of lockdown. Interested people have to register their name, residential address and mobile number on sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Key Highlights Of Seva Sindhu Karnataka gov in
|Organisation Name||Government of Karnataka|
|Article Category||Migrant Workers Registration|
|Objective||Stuck Candidates Can Return Home Weather Living In Some Other State Or District|
|Guidelines Issued By||Ministry of Home Affairs|
seva sindhu karnataka travel pass Documents Needed
- Applicants Name
- Passport Number
- Applicants Visa Details
- Present living Country Name
- Present living State Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant Mobile Number
- Applicants Age
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Residential Address
Benefits To Offices
There are many benefits that will be provided to the departments of a different kind while they will register themselves on the official website of Seva Sindhu and will provide services from that this website:-
- Offices can concentrate on their centre capacities which will assist with expanding the proficiency of Departments and authorities.
- Different genuine and outstanding MIS Reports will be made accessible to Departments by means of e-Portal which can prompt better arranging and execution of Government administrations
- Connecting the applications to SAKALA will guarantee opportune conveyance of services.
- Latest Data Analytics will be joined which help Departments to anticipate, get patterns and in the end help to serve the residents better.
- The benefits gathering from the Seva Sindhu task will be an advantageous and quicker conveyance of administrations to the residents.
Services Available At Seva Sindhu
The following services are available for the resident while the visit the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the Karnataka Government:-
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Read More– Auto Driver 5000 Karnataka
How to apply for inter-state travel with Seva Sindhu registration process
- Go to the Seva Sindhu app or sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Tap on “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka” or “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states”
- Now, fill all the Traveller Details which include name, mobile number, gender, age, Aadhar number and more.
- Now fill Address details which include the present state details and details of the state that you wish to travel to.
- Now choose if you need travel assistance from the government or do you have your own arrangements.
- Then fulfil the health criteria on the website by providing Quarantine related details.
- Accept that the information that you have provided is correct and apply. With this, you have successfully applied for inter-state travel through the Seva Sindhu portal.
Registration Process at Seva Sindhu Portal
To register yourself at the official website of Seva Sindhu you will have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, you will have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu given here
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option called to apply for services
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- If you have already register yourself before that you can enter your credentials and log in using them.
- If you want to register yourself and you are a new user then you can click on the option called new registration present below the home page
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill out the details of the application form.
- Click on submit
Application Status At Seva Sindhu
If you want to check your application status then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you will have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu given here On the
- homepage, you have to click on the option called track application
- Two options are available to search the application status-
- Application reference number
- Enter the information
- Click on submit
Procedure Login On Portal
- First of all, you are to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on click here to login/register
- no login page will appear before you where you have to enter your email id, password and captcha code
- After that, you are required to click submit
- By logging in in the beneficiaries can avail the services offered by Seva Sindhu portal
Related Questions & Answers
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu Portal is a website under the control of the Karnataka government to provide various online services to the citizens of the state. Currently, this portal is playing an important role for people stranded during COVID 19 to fill E-pass online registration form.
Who can use the Seva Sindhu portal to get travel e pass?
Migrant Worker,Tourist, Pilgrim, Student stuck at other states, other countries who want to come back to Karnataka or who are currently in Karnataka and want to go to their native state.
What information/documents are required to apply?
Basic details of the applicant (name, address, mobile number), ID Proof details, travel medium, dates etc are required.
5 thoughts on “[New Register] Seva Sindhu Karnataka gov in|Karnataka Migrant Registration”
Actually I have not booked tickets for going home town. Due to lockdown I could not get tickets. Now I want to book in seva sidhu online but it asks for PNR number. What to do.
I apply for Orginal diploma certificate on 23/07/2020 but I didn’t receive any response after 30days completed.