sevasindhu”https //sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in application”seva sindhu driver 3000 application”seva sindhu.karnataka.gov.in”https //sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in”seva sindhu karnataka gov in auto driver
The Karnataka High Court on Friday directed the state government to justify making self-registration on Seva Sindhu portal mandatory for inter-state travellers.The state government will have to justify making mandatory self-registration on Seva Sindhu portal.Under the guidelines issued by the National Executive Committee no power has been conferred on the state government.Karnataka Seva Sindhu is an incorporated gateway and useful asset to connect the advanced partition in the state, be it with the Government and the residents, Government and the Businesses, Departments inside the Governments, and so forth.
The point of Sevasindhu is to make taxpayer-supported organizations increasingly open, financially savvy, responsible, and straightforward. The Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal is a corporate gateway and property portal for connecting the advanced divisions in the state. This portal has been launched to provide necessary thoughtfulness to the residents. Likewise, it helps offices/departments to streamline/improve technology/processes, including steps/processes that expel heavy, tedious, and non-honorific ones. The main objective of this portal is to provide government services in cashless, faceless, and paperless ways.
seva sindhu application
- 1 seva sindhu application
- 1.1 seva sindhu driver 3000 application
- 1.2 Seva Sindhu Portal Online Registration Portal
- 1.3 Application Status at Seva Sindhu
- 1.4 seva sindhu karnataka gov in auto driver online apply
- 1.5 Check Seva Sindhu auto driver application Status
- 1.6 What is Seva Sindhu Portal?
- 1.7 What is the Official Portal Link for Driver Scheme?
- 1.8 How to fill the registration form?
- 1.9 How to apply for the Driver Rs. 3000 Karnataka Scheme?
- 1.10 How to check the application status?
- 1.11 How to Download Seva Sindhu App?
We know that due to the spread of the corona virus in the country, there is a risk of getting sick from the house. In such a situation, even if you go to a government office, it remains a threat. If there is any work in government offices, then the person has to go there. To solve such a problem, the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal has been started.The Seva Sindhu portal provides hassle-free service in a short time, requiring less travel and less time to avail. The processes of the department are simplified by removing time-consuming steps through the Seva Sindhu portal.
Seva Sindhu Portal
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing various services|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
seva sindhu driver 3000 application
The covid-19 pandemic second wave is running in India and the whole country is suffering, all the industries and earing sources are on hold. Due to this, there is very much a problem for the people who are not able to earn and do not have any money left to eat during this pandemic time.The Karnataka transport department is now accepting the online application forms for the covid-19 drivers’ relief fund. Under this scheme drivers with valid driving, licenses will get a relief fund of Rs.3000 in their bank accounts.
The Transport Department announced that it will accept online applications from drivers seeking COVID-19 relief funds on the Seva Sindhu portal from. Karnataka Auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers are eligible for financial assistance of ₹3,000, which was announced by the Chief Minister.
The department is expecting around 3 lakh drivers to apply online. Deputy Chief Minister and Transport Minister Laxman Savadi, in a statement, said that the department will directly deposit the money into bank accounts of eligible drivers once they receive the application on Seva Sindhu.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents list
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Mobile Number
- Badge Number
- Vehicle Number
- Bank Account Details
Benefits To The Residents
There are many benefits of the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the concerned authorities to the residents of the state:-
- The Seva Sindhu Portal gives a solitary stage to the residents to profit administrations of various Departments.
- The residents can get to Seva Sindhu Portal Online other than available time likewise and present their solicitation for the administration.
- Residents can follow the status of their administration demand from anyplace and anytime.
- The residents can visit any of the close by Common Service Center accessible at Gram Panchayat Level for benefiting the resident administrations
- The incorporated helpdesk will be accessible for residents to explain questions and resolve their issues
Services Available At Seva Sindhu
The following services are available for the resident while the visit the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the Karnataka Government:-
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Seva Sindhu Portal Online Registration Portal
You can register yourself on the Seva Sindhu official website by following the steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit Seva Sindhu official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the option of “DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. The login page will open in front of you on this page.
- If you are already registered on the website, then you have to log in to the website by typing your login ID and password.
- On the contrary, you click on the “New Registration” button. The online registration page will open in front of you.
- You enter all the necessary information on this registration page and click on the Submit button.
Also Read— Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana,
Application Status at Seva Sindhu
If you want to check the status of your registration then you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the button “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS“.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. You will be given options here.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Select one of the given options and click on the box.
- Now fill the captcha code given in the picture and click on the “Submit” button.
seva sindhu karnataka gov in auto driver online apply
You can complete the registration process for Karnataka Driver Scheme by following the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “DISTRIBUTION OF COMPENSATION TO AUTORICKSHAW DRIVERS / TAXI DRIVERS DURING COVID-19“.
- After this, the driver registration form will open on your computer and mobile screen.
- In this driver registration form, you have to enter the details of the information given below.
- Name of applicant
- Aadhar card number
- Residential address
- mobile number
- Driving license details
- Vehicle details
- After entering all this information, you click on “Submit” the button.
In this way, your registration will be completed in the online mode under the driver scheme through the official website of Seva Sindhu.
Check Seva Sindhu auto driver application Status
- To check out the status for your application visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka.
- On the home page, you will see Track your application link.
- After click on it a new page will be open. In this page Enter application details.
- In these details, Enter Application reference number, Application submitting date and then fill the captcha code.
- The next is enter OTP and Then you will see the status of your submitted application status online.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Seva Sindhu Portal?
Seva Sindhu website which provides various online services to the citizens of Karnataka state. And currently, this portal is playing an important role for people who are looking for E-pass online registration form in COVID-19 lockdown and Driver Rs. 5000 Yojana Online Registration.
What is the Official Portal Link for Driver Scheme?
The sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in is the online registration website.
How to fill the registration form?
Just visit the https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/renderApplicationForm
How to apply for the Driver Rs. 3000 Karnataka Scheme?
You can apply from the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in website.
How to check the application status?
You can it after the submission of your application form by entering the received reference number or by mobile OTP verification method.
How to Download Seva Sindhu App?
You can download directly from the google play store. Or click here to Download