sbi pensioners latest news|sbi pension seva portal app for android|sbi pension seva portal download|sbi pension portal|sbi pension seva new registration:The State Bank of India (SBI) came out with some positive news for its customers who fall into the senior citizen category as well as its pensioners. The lender said that it had revamped the website for pensioners which was called the SBI Pension Seva. This is essentially a website where the pensioners under this bank can log in and check their pension related details instantly. The announcement was made from the bank’s official Twitter account wherein they had mentioned these updates and urged customers to make use of the facilities.
SBI Pension Seva: Services Available
- 1 SBI Pension Seva: Services Available
- 2 SBI Pension Seva: Extended Benefits to Pensioners
- 3 SBI Pension Seva: Grievance Redressal
- 4 Pension Seva SBI Registration
- 5 Pension Seva Portal Login
- 6 How to Download Sbi Pension Seva Portal APP on Android?
1) You can now download your Pension Slip or Form 16 via the website.
2) Customers can easily view the Pension transaction details.
3) SBI pensioners can download their arrear calculation sheet.
4) You can also view your investment-related details.
5) Life Certificate status can be tracked and managed.
6) You can view your Pension profile details with ease.
SBI Pension Seva Benefits
Along with accessing all the necessary information related to their SBI pension accounts at one platform without visiting the bank, account holders can also get the following SBI Pension Seva benefits:
- You can also request to receive an SMS alert on your mobile phone about pension payment details.
- Account-holders can receive pension slip through email/pension paying branch.
- With SBI Pension Seva website, you can now submit life certificates at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Various other facilities related to JeevanPramaan, Senior Citizen Savings Scheme(SCSS), EPPO provision for Defence / Railway / CPAO / Rajasthan pensioners, available at SBI branches can also be accessed through SBI Pension Seva Portal.
SBI Pension Seva: Extended Benefits to Pensioners
1) The bank will send an SMS alert on your mobile phones with pension payment details.
2) You can receive your Pension slip through email/pension paying branch.
3) Jeevan Pramaan facilities will be made available at bank branches for pensioners.
4) Customers will have the facility to submit life certificates at any of the SBI Bank’s branches.
SBI Pension Seva: Grievance Redressal
1) In case you face any issues while logging into the portal, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an error screenshot.
2) You can also send an SMS that says “UNHAPPY’’ and send it at 8008202020.
3) Customers can reach out to the bank through its 24X7 customer care service. There is a tollfree number – 18004253800/1800112211.
4) Complaints can also be lodged at banks websites https://bank.sbi and emails can be sent to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- In case of any issue while login, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with error screen shot.
- SMS “UNHAPPY” can be sent on 8008202020
- SBI Customer Care 24*7. Toll Free Numbers – 18004253800/1800112211 OR 080-26599990
- Complaint can also be lodged at bank’s website https://bank.sbi and emails can be sent to email@example.com
- Pension Loan EMI Calculator Click Here
Pension Seva SBI Registration
To access various services related to their SBI pension account, pension holders can register on the official portal of SBI Pension Seva by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit SBI Pension Seva portal by clicking on https://www.pensionseva.sbi/ and now click on the registration button at the top right hand of the screen.
- Now, on the next page, enter the User ID of your choice with a minimum of 5 characters and other details such as account number, date of birth, email Id, branch code etc. and click on next.
- Next, set up a new password for future login with a minimum length of 8 characters
- and choose 2 profile questions and answers and save for future reference.
- Finally, you will be sent an activation link on your registered email ID to register on SBI Pension Seva.
Pension Seva Portal Login
To login on SBI Pension Seva Website, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit SBI Pension Seva portal by clicking on https://www.pensionseva.sbi/.
- Now, click on the sign-in button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, on the page displayed, enter your login User ID, password, captcha text and click on the login button.
- You have now successfully logged into the portal. Remember you will be locked out automatically after three consecutive unsuccessful attempts to log in.
How to Download Sbi Pension Seva Portal APP on Android?
- First, go to the bottom of the page and click the download link provided.
- Sbi Pension Seva Portal APP will be downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Go to Settings, then Security.
- Activate unknown sources.
- Find the APK file on your phone.
- Launch the New Sbi Pension Seva Portal APP file and follow the instructions.
- Disable unknown sources, this step is optional but recommended.
How can I register for SBI pension Seva?
SBI Pension Portal Online Pensioner Registration, New User Sign up
Navigate to SBI pension Seva Website. The first step is to head to the sbi pension seva portal.
Hit that “New User Registration” Button. …
Provide your key details first. …
Enter OTP. …
Continue filling the form. …
Log in using the newly created username and password.
What is the user-ID in SBI pension Seva?
Create a User-id (to be created by the pensioner – min 5 characters) Enter your Pension account number. Enter your Date of Birth. Enter the Branch code of pension paying branch.
Is there any app for SBI pension Seva?
There are at least four modes of submission of pensioners life certificate- Manual submission, Digital submission at SBI branch, online through the UMANG app, or generate life certificate by visiting Citizen Service Centres (CSC) or Aadhaar Seva Kendra spread in different parts of the country.
How can I reset my SBI pension Seva password?
Enter your Date of Birth (in the format – dd/mm/yyyy). An OTP would be sent to the registered Email ID/Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and proceed. Choose a security question and answer and save for future reference, as it will be required in case you forget your password.