SSO Rajasthan Registration|Rajasthan SSO online portal|Rajasthan SSO ID Login
Rajasthan SSO is an online portal has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan in 2013 to provide Government-to-Government & Government-to-Public services to citizens of Rajasthan. After successfully registering one time on the portal, the registered user can avail more than 40 government services in one area using their SSO User ID.
Rajasthan Govt. is already providing a large number of e-services to lure its citizens. But now the state govt. has launched the concept of “Single Sign On Identity (SSO ID)” at sso.rajasthan.gov.in for all citizens to avail different e-services. SSO ID will serve as a Unique Digital Identity to avail e-services like Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN), Business Register Number (BRN) etc. All the candidates can make Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration and create login ID at official website.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
Emitra SSO, also known as SSO ID Portal in Rajasthan, is an extremely important portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. With the help of this portal, facilities like Jan Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) can be easily availed.
This portal has been started as a unique portal to take advantage of all types of e-services in Rajasthan. Known as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO, this portal will act as a single-window for citizen specific, industry-specific and government employee-specific services to all the residents of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan SSO Documents required
There are many documents which you need while sign in SSO ID.
- Bhamashah id card
- Aadhar card
- Google login credentials
- Facebook login credentials
- SIPF ID (for government employees)
- BRN number (for Udyog)
SSO online portal Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can register on the portal for Emitra SSO ID.
- Industries, institutes and government employees of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
- With this, all industries/businesses, startups, etc. working in Rajasthan can get a single digital identity through the portal.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration
The complete procedure to make sso registration rajasthan new account as the “Single Sign On Identity” is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the official “Single Sign On Web Portal” at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- The homepage will ask you to enter your “Digital Identity (SSO ID / Username)” and “Password”. All the existing users can enter their details and then click the “Login” button as shown in the figure:-
- But the new candidates will have to make registration for SSO Identity. For this reason, they will have to click the “Register” button.
- Direct Link – All the first time users can directly click the link given here to make registration for the Single Sign On Digital Identity – SSO ID Registration Login
Rajasthan SSID helpdesk
You have any problem then you can contact the help desk of RAJSSO.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0141-5153 222, 01415123717