SSO Rajasthan Registration|Rajasthan SSO online portal|Rajasthan SSO ID Login
Rajasthan SSO is an online portal has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan in 2013 to provide Government-to-Government & Government-to-Public services to citizens of Rajasthan. After successfully registering one time on the portal, the registered user can avail more than 40 government services in one area using their SSO User ID.
Rajasthan Govt. is already providing a large number of e-services to lure its citizens. But now the state govt. has launched the concept of “Single Sign On Identity (SSO ID)” at sso.rajasthan.gov.in for all citizens to avail different e-services. SSO ID will serve as a Unique Digital Identity to avail e-services like Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN), Business Register Number (BRN) etc. All the candidates can make Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration and create login ID at official website.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
- 1 Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
- 2 Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration
Emitra SSO, also known as SSO ID Portal in Rajasthan, is an extremely important portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. With the help of this portal, facilities like Jan Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) can be easily availed.
This portal has been started as a unique portal to take advantage of all types of e-services in Rajasthan. Known as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO, this portal will act as a single-window for citizen specific, industry-specific and government employee-specific services to all the residents of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan SSOID Login Portal Highlights
|Name of the Portal||Sign Sign-On Rajasthan|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Schemes|
|Aim||To Provide Single Registration Number (SSOID) For the People of Rajasthan|
|Benefit||Access Various Government Schemes|
|SSOID Full Form||Sign Sign On|
|Announced by||Government of Rajasthan|
Rajasthan SSO Documents required
There are many documents which you need while sign in SSO ID.
- Bhamashah id card
- Aadhar card
- Google login credentials
- Facebook login credentials
- SIPF ID (for government employees)
- BRN number (for Udyog)
SSO online portal Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can register on the portal for Emitra SSO ID.
- Industries, institutes and government employees of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
- With this, all industries/businesses, startups, etc. working in Rajasthan can get a single digital identity through the portal.
Importance of SSOID Rajasthan
- Once you get the Rajasthan SSOID, you can make many types of payments like- depositing bills, paying electricity, balance in mobile, water bills, etc. Hence these Bill can be accessed online and paid for as well.
- By using this SSO ID Login Rajasthan, you can apply for government jobs, new employment opportunities as well.
- After the generation of the SSO ID, you can also get an unemployment allowance from this SSO ID. Every citizen of Rajasthan can get these benefits.
- Every person who wants benefits of the Sarkari Scheme in Rajasthan state can apply for any type of government job using this SSOID.
- You can also avail of employment, job fair and recruitment portal, etc.
- Through SSO ID, you can also apply for more types of government departments like Right to Information, e mandi, e Sakhi.
- Apart from the availability of previously mentioned services, you can also access other services Rajasthan Employment Service, water bill, online money withdrawal, electricity bill deposit, e-Mitra, Bhamashah card service, filling online form for recruitments, etc.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration
The complete procedure to make sso registration rajasthan new account as the “Single Sign On Identity” is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the official “Single Sign On Web Portal” at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- The homepage will ask you to enter your “Digital Identity (SSO ID / Username)” and “Password”. All the existing users can enter their details and then click the “Login” button as shown in the figure:-
- But the new candidates will have to make registration for SSO Identity. For this reason, they will have to click the “Register” button.
- Direct Link – All the first time users can directly click the link given here to make registration for the Single Sign On Digital Identity – SSO ID Registration Login
Rajasthan SSID helpdesk
You have any problem then you can contact the help desk of RAJSSO.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0141-5153 222, 01415123717
SSOID Login Questions And Answers
What is SSOid in Rajasthan?
The Rajasthan government has launched a new SSOID portal to provide better services to the people of Rajasthan. The SSOID Rajasthan service can be used for Govt. jobs.
Can I make a new User ID ( SSOID )?
If you haven’t memorized your SSO ID, you will have to enter the option named Forgot SSOID and enter relevant details as asked in the login form.
What is SSOID Full Form?
SSOID Full form is a Single Sign-On Identification Number that aims to provide benefits of various government schemes and jobs in the state of Rajasthan.
Who can access the SSO portal of the state?
Every citizen of Rajasthan can avail of this portal.
Is SSO Portal available for other state’s citizens?
No, it can be accessed only by the natives of Rajasthan.