Punjab loan waiver List 2022|Punjab debt waiver portal bank login|Punjab debt waiver notification PDF|District wise loan waiver list Punjab
Charanjit Singh Channi started a loan waiver scheme under which an amount up to Rs 50,000 borrowed from the ab Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Land Development Finance Corporation will be waived.The loan waiver certificates will be distributed across the state to all the beneficiaries during the special functions by the ministers and MLAs, Channi said.
During the first stage today, the loan waiver certificates of Rs 41.48 crore of the scheduled castes and Rs 20.98 crore of the Backward Classes are being handed over”, Channi said in his address to a gathering here.An official release quoting Channi said the Punjab Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Land Development Finance Corporation provides loans to the needy persons in order to raise their economic standard.The corporation provides loans at easy interest rates to the people belonging to the Scheduled Castes category, backward classes, economically weaker sections and others for setting up self-employment ventures.
Punjab SC / BC Loan Waiver Scheme 2021
CM Charanjit Singh Channi started Punjab SC / BC Loan Waiver Scheme 1st phase. In this stage, loan waiver certificates will be distributed across the state to all beneficiaries during the special functions by the ministers and MLAs. The important features and highlights of Punjab SC / BC loan waiver scheme are as follows:-
- Loans taken by SC category people (upto Rs. 50000) from Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation will be waived off.
- Loans taken by BC category people (upto Rs. 50000) from Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation (Backfinco) will be waived off.
- During the Punjab SC / BC Loan Waiver Scheme Phase 1, loan waiver certificates of Rs. 41.48 crore of the scheduled castes and Rs. 20.98 crore of the backward classes were handed over to the beneficiaries on 11 December 2021.
Punjab Loan Waiver Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Punjab loan waiver scheme 2022|
|Announce Date||Charanjit Singh Channi|
|1st Phase Launch Date|
|Total No. of Beneficiaries to be Covered in All Phases of Crop Loan Waiver||About 10.25 Lakh|
|Total amount to be given in All Phases of Debt Waiver Scheme||Rs. 9500 crore|
|Total Outstanding Crop Loan of Punjab Farmers||Rs. 59,621 Crore|
Features of Punjab Debt Waiver Scheme for OBC / SC / ST to waive off Loans upto Rs. 50,000
The important features and highlights of Punjab loan waiver scheme for poor people from OBC / SC / ST category are as follows:-
- PSCLDFC is the nodal agency to provide loans at minimal interest rate to the poor people belonging to SC Category. Similarly, PBCLDFC is the agency to give loans at nominal interest to the backward people.
- All the poor people who have taken loans from these 2 agencies / corporations can now avail the benefits of Debt Waiver Scheme. This debt waiver scheme will waive of loans upto Rs. 50,000 taken from these 2 corporations.
- Punjab govt. will issue no dues certificates to the borrowers after they repay their balance amount with interest minus Rs. 50,000 which the state govt. is going to waive off. Punjab CM will hand over the cheques to the eligible beneficiaries.
PBSCFC Loan Application Form
CM Charanjit Singh Channi mentioned that “Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development Finance Corporation provides loans to the needy persons of SC category in order to raise their economic standard.” To take a loan, one has to download loan application form PDF from the official pbscfc.punjab.gov.in website.
Punjab loan waiver scheme 2022 Application Form
The direct link to download PBSCFC Punjab Gov In Loan Application Form is available at the official website of Punjab Scheduled Caste Land Development Finance Corporation at https://pbscfc.punjab.gov.in/sites/default/files/bank_tieup_scheme_form.pdf