Prochesta scheme in West Bengal|Prochesta scheme Apply Online|Prochesta Prokolpo|Prochesta Prakalpa|Prochesta Prokolpo apply|prachestawb.in|prochesta prakalpa wb.in|
West Bengal government announced to give a one-time grant of Rs 1,000 to people working in the unorganised sector that will be the worst hit by the lockdown.Announcing the scheme, Prochesta, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said, “We do not have a lot of money because we have not received any assistance from the Centre.
Despite that, we have launched a new scheme for those in the unorganised sector who earn on a daily basis. If they can’t make their ends meet, the government will give them a grant of Rs 1,000.This lockdown will effect very bad on the daily wage labours who earn their income daily for completing their basic needs. To support them West Bengal Prochesta Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
People who wanted to avail the benefit of this may apply for the scheme from the official website of the West Bengal government. The candidate who will be successfully registered under the scheme will be eligible for 1000 Rs. If you wanted to know more about the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme then read the article given below
Prochesta Prakalpa cheme in West Bengal
To deal with coronavirus and stop spreading this disease in the country, the only way is a lockdown. Lockdown affects the most to the people who earn daily to complete their basic needs such as rikshawala, auto drivers, hawlkers and other daily wage labours. They earn daily for their basic needs. With lockdown in the country, they are not able to earn money for food or daily needs. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee of West Bengal has announced financial help for the daily wage earning labours. She said our government will provide Rs. 1000/- per month to the daily wage people.
New Update– West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today announced a poor-friendly scheme styled as ” Prochesta” under which each daily wage labour would get an assistance of Rs 1000 per month, even as she extended enforced lock-down across the state up to March end
WB Prochesta Scheme
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Daily wage labour|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Announced on||24th March 2020|
|Apply between||15th April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020|
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Benefits
- In this scheme, rice will be supplied to the poor at Rs. 2 per kg at the time of corona infection.
- The Government of West Bengal will provide special leave to the employees serving at the time of infection of this epidemic.
- Assistance will be provided to the Corona through the Emergency Relief Fund in the state.
- Daily wage laborers working in all unorganized sector will be able to get financial assistance of Rs 1,000.
Prochesta Prokolpo Eligibility
- The labors, associated with the unorganized sectors will also receive the perks of this scheme.
- The applicant must be an inhabitant of this state to avail the scheme benefits.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker in West Bengal State
Prochesta Prokolpo apply Documents necessary
- The applicants must provide their BPL and/or EWS certificated to receive the financial assistance.
- Those who are registered with the unorganized sector, must submit their certificates, issued by the respective association
- andidate’s Aadhar Card is also necessary during the application process.
Prochesta Prokolpo West Bengal Apply Online
During the official press conference, held at Nabanna, she mentioned the features of this scheme. She also highlighted that the interested and eligible applicants will have to enroll within 15th to 30th April 2020. The state government has not yet decided the final registration process. It is expected that the details, related to the application process will be released soon. If you want to get the updates on this project, then check out our official portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website with the help of a laptop/ computer with a working internet connection
- Now from the official website, you have to search the advertisement
- Thereafter read the details and search for the apply link
- Click on it and application form will appear on the screen
- Fill the form and upload the documents as listed above
- Submit the application form by click submit option