PM pravasi teerth darshan yojana|pardan mantri pravasi teerth darshan yojana|PM pravasi teerth darshan scheme|pravasi teerth darshan yojana apply online|
Narendra Modi (PM of India) announced a New Scheme. Name of the Newly Scheme – Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana 2020. This Govt. Scheme started for Pravasi of India living in other Countries. First Batch of 40 Indian Origin Candidate wil begin their Tour from 22 January 2020. Indian Diaspora Group will Organise Govt. Sponsored tour or Pravasi Teerth Darshan twice in a Year.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana under which a group of Indian diaspora will be taken on a government-sponsored tour of religious places in India twice a year.They will be taken to religious places of all major religion .The first preference will be given to people from ‘Girmitiya countries’ such as Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica.
pardan mantri pravasi teerth darshan yojana
PM Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana govt. will sponsored a Non Residential Indian (NRI ) Religious Tour in India. The Indian government will bear basic expenses of beneficiary under the PM Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana. If you are 60 to 65 year old NRI citizen then you are an eligible candidate for apply PM Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana .
The PM Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana is a 25 days nationwide tour program. The NRI Citizens of worldwide may apply under the NRI Religious Tour Scheme. PM had also inaugurated 55 outlets which are going to serve as Centres of Excellence at Hastkala Sankul. These outlets are somewhat like a complex which are dedicated to the handicrafts of the region.
PM pravasi teerth darshan yojana Key Highlights
The group will be taken to the religious places of all major religions in India.
• The tour would be completely government sponsored, as the government will bear all the expenses including the airfare from their country of residence.
• Under the eligibility criteria, all people of Indian-origin, aged between 45 and 65 can apply and a group will be selected out of them.
• The first preference will be given to people from ‘Girmitiya countries’ such as Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica.
pravasi teerth darshan yojana 2020 online apply
- pravasi teerth darshan yojana apply online Open the Official Website kip.gov.in/home
- Now Click on For Register Click Here button appearing on Home Page in Right Side below user Login form.
- Provide the Required Details in Given Field like – Country of Residence, Complete Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password etc.
- Submit the form with Correct details.
- Take Print out of the Filled Application form of “Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana“.