pm swamitva yojana registration|pm swamitva yojana online registration|pm swamitva yojana official website|swamitva yojana portal
Mr. Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme named PM swamitva yojana on the occasion of panchayat raj day. In the mid of the covid pandemic, our honorable prime minister Mrs. Narendra Modi has decided to distribute property cards among the citizens as early as possible. After a long time wait, he declared this scheme on 11 th October. Through this scheme, the citizens will get the loan on the houses in the village. On the other hand, the people of rural area will get the loan from the bank through this scheme.
It is the initiative of our Indian government.The government of India has started to distribute property cards to the citizens. The beneficiaries will accept SMS alert to their Adhaar link phone number. Through this SMS, the people can start their registration for getting the property card.Now, we are going to update you about the application process, registration process of this scheme. From this article, you will get a good idea about the Swamitva yojana app.
Pm Swamitva Yojana Objectives
The objective of releasing the PM swamitva yojana 2020 is to deliver the loans to the farmers by providing the ownership cards to the rural villagers.
Overview of PM Swamitva Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana|
|Launched on||24 April 2020|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Department name||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Article Category||Central Government|
|Objective||Survey land and property in rural areas, provide bank loans on mapped village properties|
Swamitva Yojana Features
- Let’s take a look at the key highlights of the PM swamitva yojana.
- The property cardholder will get residential cards from the government.
- The new Egram app will help for better functioning of this scheme.
- The drone technology has been using for mapping the properties in villages.
- It will keep the land ownership record safely which assist in tax collection and new building plan.
- It covers land permits. On the other hand, it keeps the record or data of property tax.
- The government of Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttara Khand came forward under this scheme initially.
Benefits of the scheme
- The scheme maps will help in the rapid growth of rural areas.
- For dictating an individual property, the Government concerned authorities’ use of satellite mapping and drone technology without any errors.
- After completing the survey, landowners will get the property cards from the bank.
- It relieves the dispute between the owners of the land.
- This scheme helps to village owners of the land to get the loan ASAP from the bank.
Swamitva Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Rural people will be given ownership records as proof of owning the land.
- Those who are using populated land on or after September 25, 2018, will be allotted the following land, for which they will be eligible to get land ownership records.
- Under this scheme, Villagers will get records and ownership certificates of possession of their property.
How to apply for online registration for Swamitva yojana
- At first, applicants have to go to the pm swamitva yojana online registration official website.
- Then, they will watch a new home page on the screen.
- After that, they will try to click on the new user registration option.
- After this, they can enter their name, address details, contact number, land-related information’s in the application form.
- As an applicant, you can verify all the information on the application form. Then, you will submit the form.
- After getting an application number, the registration process will be done successfully.