pm youth internship program 2022|prime minister internship program 2022 online registration|pm internship program 2022 for graduates|nip.gov.pk online apply 2022:Moving towards a Progressive Country Prime Minister Imran Khan taking excellent steps by introducing PM Internship Program 2022 for Graduates. The main purpose of this program is to help unemployed Graduates by providing a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month. Through this PM Internship Program, unemployed Graduates will get one year job with a handsome stipend in different sectors, through this they will be able to show their experience while hunting for jobs in their future. Around 150000 Youth will provide the Internships in different Sectors.
According to the details, this Prime Minister Youth Internship Program will start with the collaboration of Pepsi Co. Through this fantastic PM Internship Program jobs will offer in the field of Marketing, Finance, Law, Engineering, Food Technology, Public Administration, and Business. This Prime Minister Youth Internship Program will place Interns in Federal Ministries, Divisions, Provincial Departments, Banks, Industries, corporations, and various Public and Private Institutions for One year.
Pm youth internship program 2022
The important thing to note is that this PM Internship Program 2022 has yet not been publicly announced through an advertisement and no Portal to apply for PM Internship Program yet launched. This idea was delivered by PM Imran Khan by himself in the recent speech with Nation. However soon the details of this Program will be on air and properly advertised in the leading newspaper as well as on other Social Media Platforms. Parho Pakistan team will update with further information, stay tuned with us to stay updated about PM Youth Internship Program 2022.
PM Youth Internship Program 2022 Apply Online
|Program Name||Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 for Graduates|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 30,000/-|
Kamyab Jawan Internship Program Online Apply
Internships under this programme will last a year, and each intern will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 12000/- from the government for their efforts. Candidates will be chosen from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, ICT, and AJK for this internship programme. There will be a total of 20000 beneficiaries from this initiative. Apply for prime minister scholarship. program
PM internship program 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
An applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this internship.
- 16 years of education or equivalent
- Applicant having 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc. Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- Must have Pakistani Nationality Holder
- Having 50% of the grade and 2.5 CGPA
- The age limit is up to 25 years. An age limit of up to 30 years is also recommended for FATA Balochistan and South Punjab.
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply.
Documents Required for PM Youth Internship Program:-
The applicant must attach the following documents to apply for PM Youth Internship Program.
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
How to Apply for PM Youth Internship Program 2022:-
- The interested and willing applicants who meet the eligibility mentioned above can apply online by visiting prime minister internship program 2022 online registration form on www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
- The applicant received after the due date will not entertain.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete application will not accept