PM DAKSH Yojana upsc”Pm daksh app”PM DAKSH portal”
The ‘PM Daksh’ portal and the ‘PM Daksh’ mobile app, the government said, the youths of the target groups will be able to avail the benefits of skill development training programmes more easily.Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar on Saturday launched an online portal and a mobile application to make skill development schemes accessible to the target groups of Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and sanitation workers.
Through the ‘PM Daksh’ portal and the ‘PM Daksh’ mobile app, the government said, the youths of the target groups will be able to avail the benefits of skill development training programmes more easily.Union Minister Virendra Kumar launches PM-Daksh portal, PM Daksh mobile app.
Pm Daksh Yojana
These training programs are being implemented through government training institutes, sector skill.councils constituted by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and other credible institutions.Now, any person can get all the information related to skill development training at one place by visiting the ‘PM-DAKSH’ portal. Also, with just one click, one can get information about skill development trainings happening near him/her and he/she can easily register himself/herself for skill training
Pm daksh app
- The training for rural artisans, domestic workers, sanitation workers etc. on the vocation of practice, such as pottery, weaving, carpentry, waste segregation, domestic workers, etc. along with financial and digital literacy.
- Duration: 32 to 80 hours and spaced over up to one month.
- Training cost will be limited to the extent of Common Cost Norms, besides Rs.2,500/- to trainees towards compensation of wage loss.
Short Term Trainings (focus on wage / self employment)
- Various job roles as per National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF)/ National Occupational Standard (NOS), issued by MSDE.
- Focus on wage/self-employment opportunities such as self-employed tailors training, furniture making, food processing, etc. along with financial and digital literacy.
- Duration: Normally 200 hours to 600 hours and upto6 months, as stipulated in National Occupational Standards (NOS) and Qualification Packs (QPs).
- Training cost will be limited to the extent of Common Cost Norms, besides stipend to trainees in case of non-residential training.
Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP)
- SC and OBC youth who have preferably undergone skill training under the PMKVY and are having an entrepreneurial bent of mind.
- Curriculum to be modelled on the programmes of MoRD being implemented by the RSETIs. To be conducted by RSETIs, NIESBUD, IIE and other similar organizations.
- Sessions on Business Opportunity Guidance, Market Survey, Working Capital and its Management, Business Plan Preparation etc.
- Duration: Normally 80-90 hours (10-15 days) or as stipulated by MoRD.
- Training cost as per norms of MoRD/Common Cost Norms (CCN).
Long Term Courses (focus on wage / self employment)
- Long Term Training in sectors having good demand in job market for wage-placement of trained candidates.
- Training programmes will be as per NSQF, NCVT, AICTE, MSME etc. in areas such as production technology, plastic processing, apparel technology, health care sector, etc.
- Duration: 5 months and above and usually up-to 1 year (upto 1000 hours), as stipulated by the concerned board/regulatory body of the training centre.
- Training cost as per CCN or as stipulated by concerned Board besides stipend for non-residential programmes.
Target Group and Eligibility for PM Daksh Online Training
Candidates of age group 18-45 years belonging to any of the following categories can apply for the training programme under PM-DAKSH:
Persons belonging to Scheduled Castes
Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority of State Government.
Other Backward Classes (OBCs) having Annual Family Income below Rs. 3.00 Lakh
- OBC Certificate issued by appropriate Authority of State Government, and
- Income Certificate below Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a. issued by the appropriate authority of the State Government or self-certified and duly endorsed by a Gazetted officer as defined by the appropriate government will be acceptable. It is explicitly clarified that endorsement by public representatives, Gram Pradhan, Sarpanch, Councilor, notaries etc. will not be acceptable. Further, valid Below Poverty Line (BPL) card and Antodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) cards will also be acceptable as commensurate proof of annual family income of the beneficiary being within Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum
Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) having Annual Family Income below Rs. 1.00 Lakh
- Income Certificate below Rs. 1.00 Lakh p.a,issued by the appropriate authority of the State Government or self-certified and duly endorsed by a Gazetted officer as defined by the appropriate government will be acceptable. It is explicitly clarified that endorsement by public representatives, Gram Pradhan, Sarpanch, Councilor, notaries etc. will not be acceptable. Further, valid Below Poverty Line (BPL) card and Antodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) cards will also be acceptable as commensurate proof of annual family income of the beneficiary being within Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum.
- No caste certificate required in case of EBCs
De-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribe (DNT)
Undertaking in the form of self-declaration of the candidate of his/her specific caste, date of birth and address alongwith the endorsement by the local Pradhan of the Community/Cluster to this effect.
Safai Karamcharis (including waste pickers) and their dependants
Check eligibility criteria and list of documents online at PM Daksh Yojana portal through the link – https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/eligibility
Salient Features of PM Daksh Yojana
- Training free of cost for the trainees, 100% grants by Government.
- Stipend of Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 1,500/- per month per trainee for trainees having 80% and above attendance in short term and long term training.
- Wage compensation @ Rs. 3000/- per trainee (Rs. 2500/- as per PM-DAKSH and Rs. 500/- as per Common Cost Norms for trainees having 80% and above attendance in Reskilling/Up-skilling.
- Trained candidates will be provided certification after successful completion of training and assessment.
- Trained candidates will be provided placement after assessment and certification.
andidate Registration at PM Daksh Yojana Online Training Portal
Below is the complete process to make candidate registration at PM Daksh Yojana Portal
Firstly visit the official website of PM Daksh Online Training Scheme at https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/
At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Registration” tab or directly click https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/student
Institute Registration at PM Daksh Yojana Portal
Below is the complete process to make institute registration at PM Daksh Yojana online training portal:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of PM Daksh Online Training Scheme at https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Institute Registration” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/institute
STEP 3: Then the PM Daksh Yojana Institute registration form 2022 will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here enter details such as name of training institute, select state/UT, district, address of institute, legal entity, mobile number, e-mail address, assessment body associated. Also upload affiliation / accreditation status, achievements of last 3 years in the field of skill development and then click at “Submit” button to complete the PM Daksh Yojana institute registration process.
Login at pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in Portal
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official PM Daksh Yojana Portal at https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Login” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/student/login
STEP 3: Then the PM Daksh Yojana Portal Login for students / institute page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: For students, make candidate login by entering students User ID and password. For institutes, make institute login by entering e-mail, password. Click at “Log In” button to complete the PM Daksh Login process for students as well as institutes.