penkalvi tn gov in apply online|pen kalvi tn gov in student login|pen kalvi tn gov in apply online 2022|http penkalvi tn gov in|penkalvi tn gov in student login php:The Tamil Nadu government on Monday invited applications from eligible women candidates for a monthly financial assistance of ₹1,000 under the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme. Women who have completed Classes VI to XII in government-run schools and have enrolled in higher education programmes from the 2022-23 academic year or are pursuing UG programmes (including professional and medical programmes) could apply at https://penkalvi.tn.gov.in.
However, the scheme is only for women enrolled in undergraduate programmes and would not be applicable to distance education courses, programmes from open universities and postgraduate programmes, an official press release said. Candidates could clarify their doubts by calling the toll-free number, 14417. “Final-year undergraduate students, who would be completing their graduation in 2021-22, would not be eligible for the programme, since they have only a few months to complete [their course].”
Penkalvi Tn gov in Application Form
Women students who are enrolling/enrolled in certificate courses, diploma/ITI, D. T.Ed. courses, bachelor’s degrees such as B.A., B.Sc., B. Com, B.B.A. and B.C.A. and all arts and science and fine arts courses, professional courses such as B.E., B. Tech, M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Sc. (Agri), B.V.Sc., B.F.Sc. and B.L., and paramedical courses such as nursing, pharmacy, medical lab technology and physiotherapy, are eligible for the scheme.
‘Government School’ refers to Panchayat Union Primary and Middle Schools, Adi Dravidar Welfare Schools, schools run by Municipalities and Municipal Corporations, Tribal Welfare Schools, Kallar Reclamation Schools, Backward/Most Backward Welfare Schools, schools run by the Department of the Welfare of the Differently Abled, and those run by the Forest and Social Defence Departments.
pen kalvi tn gov in apply online 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Higher Education Scheme|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Palanivel Thiaga Rajan|
|Declared Under||Tamil Nadu Budget 2022-23|
|Department Name||Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance|
|Article For||penkalvi tn gov in 2022 – Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme, penkalvi.tn.gov.in, EMIS Number|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Beneficiaries||Girls Enrolled in Government School|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
Penkalvi tn gov in 2022
Girl students who studied Classes VI-VIII in private schools under the RTE Act but completed Classes IX-XII in government schools are also eligible to apply for the scheme. “The incentive amount under the scheme would be disbursed directly to the student’s bank account,” an official press release from the Social Welfare Department said.
The scheme aims to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from government schools in higher educational institutions. Through this scheme, a financial assistance of ₹1,000 a month would be provided to girls till they complete their undergraduate degree/diploma/ITI/any other recognised course.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme
The Government of TamilNadu has launched Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from Government schools to Higher Education Institutions. Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 1000/month will be provided to the girls till their completion of UG degree/Diploma/ITI/any other recognized course. The incentive amount under this scheme will be disbursed directly into the student’s Bank Account
penkalvi registration Documents
- phone number
- Aadhar card Photocopy
- Copy of bank account book
- Copy of Class X and XII mark sheets
- Copy of school transfer certificate.
TN Girl Student Rs 1000 Money Details
- The details should be input by the student, and the responsible teachers. The relevant department heads should ensure that the correct details are entered.
- Bring Girl Student Mobile phone
- The student who will benefit from this scheme will be summoned to the informed college and the examination will be held but these details will have to be entered quickly after the completion of the examination.
- Students with internet access can upload their pictures on their mobile phone or computer using the above web address. This should be confirmed by the concerned college principals and taken into account
- The scheme should be monitored by the Commissioner of Technical Education and the Director of Education, Government and Government Aided, and Self-funded Colleges, wise and ensure that all student details are registered by 30.06.2022
How to Apply Online For Penkalvi Tn gov in Application Form|
- Check the official website penkalvi.tn.gov.in
- Read the all information Thoroughly
- Fill In all the Particulars Without doing any mistakes
- Upload the Documents
- Submit Your Application