pimpri chinchwad pradhan mantri awas yojana|pcmc pradhan mantri awas yojana online form|pcmc pradhan mantri awas yojana|pradhan mantri awas yojana pune online application
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) has approved a project for the construction of 3,301 houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in Jadhavwadi and Chikhali. The project will be undertaken on the land given by the Pimpri Chinchwad New Township Development Authority (PCNTDA) and Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA).
Under this project, 1,169 houses will be built only for the economically weaker section and low-income group and 2,132 houses for others.Rahul Jadhav, mayor, Pimpri-Chinchwad, said tenders have been floated for building houses for residents belonging to the economically weaker section.
pimpri chinchwad pradhan mantri awas yojana
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation PCMC is a real estate development firm in Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra. They have undertaken and are constantly building with the Smart City Mission, PMAY, AMRUT and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. They have a strong and influential team of professionals who work along to deliver best in class housing for all.
They make sure all the basic amenities and inclusive in every project at an affordable price. Over the years, they have built and come up as a strong force in providing quality construction along with inspection with all disclosures to the customers. They are taking the construction in and around Pune to an altogether different level.
Eligibility criteria for PMAY Pune
PMAY U aims to provide affordable housing to urban dwellers by the time the nation achieves 75 years of Independence, which is by 2022. To help the maximum number of people qualify for the benefits, PMAY eligibility criteria are minimal. As per the guidelines, for an individual to claim PMAY benefits, s/he must belong to one of these income categories.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): Where annual household income is up to Rs.3,00,000
- Lower Income Group (LIG): Where annual household income does not exceed Rs.6,00,000
- Middle Income Group (MIG) 1: Where annual household income does not exceed Rs.12,00,000
- Middle Income Group (MIG) 2: Where annual household income does not exceed Rs.18,00,000
Further, when trying to avail benefits like interest subsidy, remember that
- The beneficiary family, which comprises you, your spouse, and unmarried children, should not own an all-weather dwelling unit or pucca house in any part of India
- The beneficiary family must not have obtained assistance from the Centre through other Govt. housing schemes
PMAY Beneficiary List,
Just as you can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Pune online by visiting the official site, you can find out if you’re a beneficiary by checking the PMAY list on the very same portal. All you need to do is,
- Visit the official PMAY website at http://pmaymis.gov.in
- Navigate to ‘Search Beneficiary’
- Feed in your Aadhaar number and click on ‘Show’ to view results
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana -Housing for All (Urban)
Proposal for development of Affordable Housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) in PPP (Public Private Partnership) mode on Private Land Based Model under Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP) vertical in PCMC area.
Zone wise list of tenders